How can become Level 1 Seller?

mtb123

Question

9 answers to this question

Go to the main page and click “switch to selling”. If your seller dashboard is already showing, cool. You can skip this step.

Click on “Analytics”, which is to the right of the main Fiverr logo. It’s in between “Gigs” and “Earnings”.

On the Analytics page, you’ll see the criteria for promotion. You may need to scroll down a bit to see the full list.

Go to the main page and click “switch to selling”. If your seller dashboard is already showing, cool. You can skip this step.

Click on “Analytics”, which is to the right of the main Fiverr logo. It’s in between “Gigs” and “Earnings”.

On the Analytics page, you’ll see the criteria for promotion. You may need to scroll down a bit to see the full list.

oh yes, I got it.

Thanks Buddy

oh yes, I got it.

Thanks Buddy

Awesome!

Sellers are evaluated around about the 15th of every month. If you’ve satisfied the criteria laid out on your Analytics page, you get promoted. If not, you get demoted. But you’re a new seller, so don’t worry about that just yet. You won’t get demoted to a minus level next month.

Then back down to being unlevelled.

Levels were once permanent, but 18 months ago, Fiverr started promoting and demoting people on a monthly basis.

The good news is, you can only go down one level at a time (within reason). You can’t go from level 2 to level 0 in a month.

And I suppose it’s a bit easier to get promoted the second time, because some of the criteria only have to be met once, like earning $400 and selling 10 Gigs. Once you’ve done both of those things, they’re crossed off the list for good. Then you only have to worry about your response rate, completion rate, etc.

And I suppose it’s a bit easier to get promoted the second time, because some of the criteria only have to be met once, like earning $400 and selling 10 Gigs. Once you’ve done both of those things, they’re crossed off the list for good. Then you only have to worry about your response rate, completion rate, etc.

I visit your profile, you have passed English Tests.

How can I prepare for it?

I visit your profile, you have passed English Tests.

How can I prepare for it?

Oh, that was a bit of a curveball. 😃

Your English seems pretty good. You may not need to do much preperation.

The test features questions on verb tenses, prepositions, and pronouns. It also touches on articles and sentence structure.

If you have a grammar book at home and read up on those topics, you’ll probably pass with a good score.

Oh, that was a bit of a curveball. 😃

Your English seems pretty good. You may not need to do much preperation.

The test features questions on verb tenses, prepositions, and pronouns. It also touches on articles and sentence structure.

If you have a grammar book at home and read up on those topics, you’ll probably pass with a good score.

pretty good

you are great

Archived