Fiverr Community Forum

How can Find and understand Real Buyer?

When sending a Fiverr Buyer request, how do I know if it is a real or fake Buyer? I hope everyone has an opinion on this.
Thank you.

Ashikur Rahman

4 Likes

Hi there! All the people that post Buyer Request are real buyers, but occasionally there are sellers that try to advertise their services there.

I’m not really sure what you mean by fake buyers, but I hope this answers your question! Thanks!

4 Likes

I agree with you. But now it is seen that many buyer requests come which after replying and texting they no longer have any trace. How can I recognize all these people? Those who pretend to be buyers do various tricks.

Hi @boktiar4167 there is not any way to justify any buyer for real or fake. You just have to realize by their post.

2 Likes

At first there have no option to see there profile. when the buyer will knock you then you can see this profile.
or you can use phone = cause by this you can see buyer name.
thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, Thank you for your nice options.

Yes ,., Thank you.

1 Like

This might sound blunt but…

Are you trying to trace your buyers and find their profiles? If you do that and contact them, you will most likely get a warning.

Your only job in the BR section as a seller is to leave offers and only that.

As for fake and real buyers, you won’t know which buyers are scammers and which buyers are honestly looking for a service. Most of the BRs are true buyers, but there’s no way to know for sure! Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you ,