How can fiverr team do this to me? i am totally disgusted [SOLVED]

My main gig has been removed by fiverr team without any warning. that has over 45 order and 34 reviews.
My business is totally destroyed. my gig was on top rated in particular niche.
and I got this message
"
We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘design a Job Winning CV and Resume’ did not pass our content editors’ review.

Your Gig was removed due to a third party copyright violation. Please ensure you sell services where you either own or validly licence the copyrights."

I have all things original and made by me. I have full copyright of every single things what i was offering and using.
How can they do this to me?
I want my gig back with all its ratings and reviews.

Please someone help. I am really disppointed and disgusted at the moment.
I have put so much effort in that gig and gig was getting good orders. ;(

Even no one is here to help me :frowning: Customer support will take a week to respond. ;’(

Hi Haris,

Sorry to hear what happened to you, No one here can help you to get your gig back but the fiverr team, I guess if you are in the correct side and if you can prove everything in your gig is originally made by you, do not worry you will get your gig back. Please understand these rules are for our own safety as sellers, so no one can use our products as theirs as well. Keep writing to CS and wish you all the best.

Thanks for you response,
I got some hope from you.

You’re spotted by a third party. Fiverr won’t casually delete someone’s gig unless they receive a third party’s complaint. I wish you haven’t used any templates or design elements without proper licenses. It’s rather hard to get your gig back.

What does they actually mean by third party?
I have my samples on flickr.
I have my own design and everything. I own my words.
customer support gave me a quick response yet a disappointing one.

Issue Sorted**
I contacted Customer support and got response from dan. he said it is permanently denied.
But later i can see my gig is again active.
Love you fiver :*

Sorry to hear about this!
Don’t worry,if you haven’t done something wrong then the customer support will definitely return your gig back to you

They did it. and within 2 hours :wink:

I am happy for you

Congratulations :slight_smile:

I’m surprised that happened to you, I had an Amazon gig that was removed, but that’s probably because Amazon complained. That’s why now my review gig uses terms like social media, and “K Unlimited” instead of “Kindle Unlimited.”

Could it be you copied and pasted someone else’s gig description, they saw it and complained to Fiverr? I don’t know, talk to customer service.

I saw that your gig was back but honestly, I have doubts as to whether or not it will stick. I think Fiverr is giving you a chance to fix it but if you don’t, it may disappear for good. I looked at one of your first gig images which shows a resume next to a set of pencils. On a reverse image search, that picture shows up almost identical (maybe some very minor changes) in lots of places online that are owned by template selling companies.

If you actually designed that resume from scratch, placed it next to a set of pencils, took a high resolution photo, and you have proof to show that - you might be fine. I just have my doubts as to whether you really did that. As Fiverr gets bigger, gig images that aren’t seriously designed, created and fully owned by the seller are going to get people into messes. My suggestion to you would be to actually design your own image from beginning to end. You are better off with a lower resolution image taken with your phone than you are with a copied image from a template website. (Template websites are 3rd party also.)

I have every thing my own including wording.
it might be due to i was offering sample from my flickr account which was not same name as mine~wise Resume
i like to go with this name
but customer support might have mistaken. now they aren’t

Hi,
Thanks for your response.
What you are talking about is “mockup” (one don’t need to take picture of anything)
I request you to go to “writing & translation” category then "CV & Cover letter"
You will find many top rated account are using mockup of resume which is placed on wooden table. Reverse search of them will also have same result. Besides this there are many mockup of wooden table alone on fiverr.
I haven’t seen my mockup on fiverr yet.
But thanks for notice. I’ll change it. I am able to make my own~Photoshop Skills
SO i’ll have Unique on whole internet :wink:
In last every sample is my own and i have word file and pdf file made my me. i take screenshot in pdf and mock it up to look better.
I have every thing my own including wording.
it might be due to i was offering sample from my flickr account which was not same name as mine~wise Resume
i like to go with this name/label as my virtual assistant gig also suggest
but Customer Support might have mistaken. now they aren’t

Secondly I might not have label of fiverr on samples of flickr but description of album has only contact to my fiverr account. flickr don’t complained. it might be due to misunderstanding of customer support. and i took no time to submit a ticket/request. they respond within 45 mins and issue was sorted in 2 hours.
Original things are never denied~
and Dan who was at support said
"You are not required to do any modifications, unless you want to modify. :slight_smile:
Good luck on your future sales!"
In the end i have made 5-6 more resume sample which my buyers asked to customize and will update soon on flickr

In the end i have designed 5-6 more resume samples by customization asked by my buyers and will update soon on flickr

******* This is the story of how my issue was solved *******
Some people might object on cover image of my gig~ thats the mock up and many are using these type of mockups. look yourselves - go to “writing & translation” category then “CV & Cover letter”, you will find many same wooden table mockups of "design resume"
I have my own wording - i offer different packages which are completely different from any other seller i believe
What can be the reason of denial?
I use MY flickr account to show my buyers designs so that they choose one of them. I might not have label of fiverr on samples but description of album has only contact to my fiverr account. flickr don’t complained. it might be due to misunderstanding of Customer Support by name of wise resume. i like to go with this label as my virtual assistant gig also suggest
Then i took no time to submit a ticket/request and requesting them on fb page. they respond within 45 mins and issue was solved in 2 hours.
Original things are never denied~
and Dan who was at support said

“As you already know, your gig has been restored and is available for orders.
You are not required to do any modifications, unless you want to modify. :slight_smile:
Good luck on your future sales!”

In the end i want to tell that i have made 5-6 more resume sample designed by customization asked by my buyers and will update soon on flickr,
I have innovation and creativity and I don’t need to copy others.
I’ll make my own mockup and use that from now on. ~ mockups that i used previously don’t have any liscence issue.

If you have any issue, just contact @customer support. They will not do anything which is unfair or unjust.
Thanks to Dan, Customer support and fiverr.

Admin Note: Since you have opened a new post after having the gig denied again, here is a link to that post if you wish to comment and have others comment further: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/my-gig-is-again-denied/#post-599799