Fiverr Community Forum

How can get my first order on fiverr

I am a new in Fiverr. please help me, big brothers. How can get my first order in a short time?

7 Likes

Neither did I get mine

3 Likes

proper way buyer request. Always active online and and research fiver!

3 Likes

sent daily quality full buyer request and I hope this will help you to understand how actually write a buyer request

5 Likes

stay active more time on fiverr and marketing your gigs

3 Likes

Is Always Active Online possible?

1 Like

Focus On Low Competition Services That Related To Your Work.!!
Find Low Competition keywords (That People Actually Searching).

1 Like

Do you really have to ask this?

NO, you cannot be ALWAYS active on Fiverr. Normal people need to sleep, eat, and spend time with their family, friends or pets. Why on earth one would want to sit in front of a PC 24/7 hoping it will garner them a “knock” as you guys like to call it or an order is beyond comprehension.

GG

6 Likes

You are Right. Thanks​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy Solar Return.

GG

1 Like

Actually most of the cases first order comes form buyer request. same on my case. so sand buyer request on a proper way. wish you will get your first order soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Best to follow: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

1 Like

I just try to picture someone attempting the horrendous “always online on Fiverr and forum” tip.

The poor freelancer has bloodshot eyes, sloped posture, bad case of hemorrhoids from sitting nonstop, and is constantly refreshing between two monitors with their Fiverr page and the forum page open.

That is not a life to attempt to live.

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum :heart_eyes: First of all you have to do proper SEO to rank your profile and gigs on Fiverr and then Stay online when your targeted buyers are online.

To Get Your Frist Order You have to follow the instruction

• Optimize your profile description
  • Optimize all of Your Gigs
  • Do proper Gig Image SEO
  • Send Buyer request properly
  • Take Test as many as you can (Gig Related)
  • Include all of your certificate related to your profile

The most important things try to stay online when your targeted buyers are online.

If you follow these steps, I think you will get your 1st Order soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes