Fiverr Forum

How can i activate my poyneer debit fiverr card?

Hello FiverroS :slight_smile: My Poyneer Debit Card is Approved, And Will be Shipped after few days … But How can i activate My Account ?

I had some issues with my Payoneer activation too. If you have a Paypal Account I would suggest you use that instead considering the rates are much better.

In addition you will be charged the yearly fee from Payoneer whenever a transaction hits your card which I think is something like 60 bucks and change. I only use Payoneer to receive large Payments over $500. But for mall payments like $5/$4 I strongly suggest Paypal. It’s really just a more financially wiser choice.

I had some issues with my Payoneer activation too. If you have a Paypal Account I would suggest you use that instead considering the rates are much better.

In addition you will be charged the yearly fee from Payoneer whenever a transaction hits your card which I think is something like 60 bucks and change. I only use Payoneer to receive large Payments over $500. But for mall payments like $5/$4 I strongly suggest Paypal. It’s really just a more financially wiser choice.

Reply to @craigscott: There is no annual fee for the Fiverr Revenue Card. The cost is:

$5.00 one time activation

$1.00 to receive a payment from Fiverr

Free monthly maintenance (unless you have a balance and don’t use the card at all during the month, in which case it is $3)

For security reasons you will need to wait until the physical card arrives in the mail before you activate it.

Note: if you ordered the card via another website you may have different fees set up, but we have a unique pricing set up for Fiverr members. If you have a Payoneer card that has been linked to your Fiverr account, please contact me and I can have the account updated to use Fiverr’s unique pricing setup. nissimal@payoneer.com

I receive my payoneer card that I have requested, how to activate this card?

Should I make a new account in payoneer?

This video shows how you can activate your Payoneer card:

Hi, can I load money to my fiverr payoneer card from a bank account?

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Hi nissim!! I have created my payoneer account on payoneer website. They said i have to wait for 10 business days for card approval. Now after almost 5 or 6 days my revenue status on fiverr shows (Card Approved and waiting for your activation). Now please tell me how will i recieve the card physically and how to activate it??

Dear nissim_payoneer, I have attached my payoneer card with fiverr and I want this unique Fiverr pricing setup. Should then we have to pay payoneer annual $30 fee.
Kindly reply.
Thanks