How can i active 24 hours on fiverr?

midul_islam

Please don’t call people “bros”.

Your OP doesn’t pose that question.

You didn’t ask for tips about impressions.

Do u have any tips how to active 24 hours.

Can i call you sir?

actually I have little knowledge about it… Most of the people say 24/7 increase impressions and take me on the top … and helps me to get project

Can i call you sir?

actually I have little knowledge about it… Most of the people say 24/7 increase impressions and take me on the top … and helps me to get project

Are those people TRS/Pro sellers like me?

With almost 10,000 completed orders?

Who do you want to take advice from, really?

any ideas from others?

You’ve been given a sensible answer by @frank_d. You agree with him, and then you ask others for their ideas about staying online 24/7. Frank’s answer is THE answer.

But I’m happy to expand on it. Trying to find tricks to staying online 24/7 is cheating and fraudulent.

Anyone buying a gig on the basis they think that you are active and therefore able to respond to questions or to start work has been duped / conned / misled.

It’s not good business practice, and it’s not nice to treat people this way.

In my opinion, sellers who find technical tricks to staying online 24/7 are dishonest - and I would never knowingly work with them.

You’ve been given a sensible answer by @frank_d. You agree with him, and then you ask others for their ideas about staying online 24/7. Frank’s answer is THE answer.

But I’m happy to expand on it. Trying to find tricks to staying online 24/7 is cheating and fraudulent.

Anyone buying a gig on the basis they think that you are active and therefore able to respond to questions or to start work has been duped / conned / misled.

It’s not good business practice, and it’s not nice to treat people this way.

In my opinion, sellers who find technical tricks to staying online 24/7 are dishonest - and I would never knowingly work with them.

g on the basis they think that you are active and therefore able to respond to questions or to start work has been duped / conned / misled.

Thats my fault sir, I wish you will help me by providing your valuable advice next time.

Not this bro…Idea of improve impression and clicks…

Do you want ideas to increase your clicks and impressions? Well, first of all try to rewrite your gigs. Spot the grammar mistakes and delete them. Follow the basic course by Fiverr for new Freelancers. And… Read this thread and coerdelion reply.

These articles may help you https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• 1 year later...

its impossible to stay 24/7.it is impossible for any human being to be active 24/7 hourse a day.beacuse

• we humans,not robots
  • and no one has the power to change the laws of nature
  • it is impossible for human being to be active 24/7 .
  • we need sleep,rest etc.
  • yes, it can be said that if the client selects the seller with an active filter if it is Active as possible then I think there is a possibility of getting a job.
  • if you are active, it is better to send buyers requests first, again
  • if a buyer sends a text, it is necessary to be active in order to respond quickly
  • so it is better to be as active as possible.
  •  

Archived