How can I add the "Custom Order" button to my profile?

dawudsky

Hi,
I recently noticed that some sellers in my category have the "custom order " button which is very close to the Contract Me button. I thought it was cool and I have been trying to set it up on my profile but I’m not getting it. I have used the forum search bar but no explanatory post about it yet.
I will kindly appreciate if anyone Can explain to me how to add custom order button to my profile.
Thanks.

Guest merciavideo

Go into your gigs section in your dashboard - above the green ‘create a new gig’ button you’ll see an ‘Accepting Custom Orders’ switch. 🙂

Go into your gigs section in your dashboard - above the green ‘create a new gig’ button you’ll see an ‘Accepting Custom Orders’ switch. 🙂

Thanks for the reply.

I already switched on the customer order button but I’m not seeing the impact on my dashboard. Custom Order is not written on my dashboard like other sellers in my category . Pls, what could be the reason for this?

Guest merciavideo

Thanks for the reply.

I already switched on the customer order button but I’m not seeing the impact on my dashboard. Custom Order is not written on my dashboard like other sellers in my category . Pls, what could be the reason for this?

Custom Order is not written on my dashboard like other sellers in my category

I can see it. 🙂

dawudsky.jpg.c5f230f3418ef3848e83400e75ae25ec.jpg

Archived