How can I attract Buyer to select me for a work

waqasahmad19

I am new to Fiverr and only 2 clients so far gave me order and I completed their orders with the best of my efforts even the actual effort was a bit high than decided price. but i did it just to build a good relationship.
That work is done. Neither that client ask for any work not another client so far give a a new order. Please suggest me the best way to attract more clients (gig price is already set to lowest 5$ 😦 ).

Best Regards,
Waqas

I am new to Fiverr and only 2 clients so far gave me order and I completed their orders with the best of my efforts even the actual effort was a bit high than decided price. but i did it just to build a good relationship.

That work is done. Neither that client ask for any work not another client so far give a a new order. Please suggest me the best way to attract more clients (gig price is already set to lowest 5$ 😦 ).

Best Regards,

Waqas

Please suggest me the best way to attract more clients

You can find new customers by marketing and promoting your services the the people that need what you have to offer.

Please suggest me the best way to attract more clients

You can find new customers by marketing and promoting your services the the people that need what you have to offer.

Thank you for your quick response. What is the best way to promote my services. Like as far as i look into Fiverr, there is no FREE WAY to promote/marketing my services. Could you please suggest me the best and free way to do this.

Best Regards,

Waqas

Thank you for your quick response. What is the best way to promote my services. Like as far as i look into Fiverr, there is no FREE WAY to promote/marketing my services. Could you please suggest me the best and free way to do this.

Best Regards,

Waqas

What is the best way to promote my services.

Do your market research, and figure this out. YOU are responsible for learning how to connect your services to your target customers.

Archived