How can i attract buyers attention?

ryan6473

hlw i am ryan…i m a graphic designer… in fiverr i m new …i’ve been here for 10 days,but i’m not getting any work…:frowning_face:

does anyone help me in this regard…

hlw i am ryan…i m a graphic designer… in fiverr i m new …i’ve been here for 10 days,but i’m not getting any work…:frowning_face:

Nope. We cannot get you work. You are going to have to do that on your own. Fiverr is a merit-based website. If you do the work to create captivating gigs, great gig descriptions, and you go out and market and promote your gigs to the people that need your services, you could start to see new orders. But those orders are not – and will not – be given to you just because you have a gig here on Fiverr.

You need to work for your success. What kind of work are you doing to become successful?

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. We cannot get you work. You are going to have to do that on your own. Fiverr is a merit-based website. If you do the work to create captivating gigs, great gig descriptions, and you go out and market and promote your gigs to the people that need your services, you could start to see new orders. But those orders are not – and will not – be given to you just because you have a gig here on Fiverr.

You need to work for your success. What kind of work are you doing to become successful?

i new thats why now i sending buyer request daily

Archived