How can i attract buyers more & more

mehdi716

How To focus on GIG image?

Most online image makers have templates that are much higher quality than this. If someone can create better quality with a template for free or hire one of the thousands of Fiverr sellers who design these images, many with high professional quality, why would they hire you?

Most online image makers have templates that are much higher quality than this. If someone can create better quality with a template for free or hire one of the thousands of Fiverr sellers who design these images, many with high professional quality, why would they hire you?

My sample pictures are not all that i knows. I knows more than those sample but i makes hurry.But surely i can make more than thos That’s i can ensure.Thanks for all reply!

My sample pictures are not all that i knows. I knows more than those sample but i makes hurry.But surely i can make more than thos That’s i can ensure.Thanks for all reply!

Speed shouldn’t impede quality. Loads of people deliver high quality fast.

Speed doesn’t mean anything if the quality won’t help the client achieve their goal and reflects poorly on the brand.

Take time to create some Good portfolio sample, current samples are too simple & with this, you will have a real struggle to get orders. Besides that, some of your work samples contain some direct contact information (like your facebook page name, youtube channel name, etc. ) Better take them down.

You should lay off those Drop Shadow and Outer Glow. It’s not 2005, it’s okay to let them go.

And possibly read something on color theory and typography design. It’s a genuine suggestion.

Design is a legitimate discipline and industry that suffers greatly from the fact that it appears to be very simple and easy to do. It’s not. It takes years to develop “an eye” for it, to educate yourself on trends, to learn to use it as a language to communicate what your client wants you to communicate.

Your designs have to look attractive and be functional. Then they’ll sell well.

I am trying to make more & more good Banner it’s the first one not so good yet!

@lenasemenkova is right. You need to understand design fundamentals and color theory before your design skills will become valuable.

You can learn all the tricks and technology, but if you don’t have the fundamentals, it isn’t going to work.

You need to study design theory, especially as it relates to marketing.

Archived