How can i avoid gig cancellation?

naveealikhan1

This is second time when my gig is cancelled due to same reason. Can anybody help me in this regard please!!

" Your Gig Is Removed

We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig do essay writing and report writing. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.
The reason is:
By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities. "

and what about an article writing gig ? can i write an article for others ?

can i write an article for others ?

Article writing is allowed, yes; dishonest work, like doing someone else’s homework, isn’t. I see that you already have a gig for writing articles. Keep in mind, though, that you should write your own gig descriptions, not copy parts of them from others. Plagiarism isn’t allowed, and you could get punished for it.

can i write an article for others ?

Article writing is allowed, yes; dishonest work, like doing someone else’s homework, isn’t. I see that you already have a gig for writing articles. Keep in mind, though, that you should write your own gig descriptions, not copy parts of them from others. Plagiarism isn’t allowed, and you could get punished for it.

Sir please tell me how do you know that this description is not mine ?

how can you say that i have done copy paste in my description ?

Sir please tell me how do you know that this description is not mine ?

how can you say that i have done copy paste in my description ?

please tell me how do you know that this description is not mine ?

So you admit that it isn’t yours?

Keep in mind that buyers won’t buy from you if it looks like you’re going to sell them stolen goods, not to mention that Fiverr could ban you, considering that they have already removed one of your gigs twice for violating the rules.

please tell me how do you know that this description is not mine ?

So you admit that it isn’t yours?

Keep in mind that buyers won’t buy from you if it looks like you’re going to sell them stolen goods, not to mention that Fiverr could ban you, considering that they have already removed one of your gigs twice for violating the rules.

no sir i didn’t accept. as it is my own description and fiverr didn’t cancel gigs due to what you are saying.

no sir i didn’t accept. as it is my own description and fiverr didn’t cancel gigs due to what you are saying.

Fiverr removed your gigs because you were offering a forbidden service (doing other people’s homework); in other words, they were removed for violating the rules.

As for how I know, it’s easy: I found a part of your gig description in several other places.

Writing your own gig description means writing it from scratch, not copying bits and pieces from other sellers.

Fiverr removed your gigs because you were offering a forbidden service (doing other people’s homework); in other words, they were removed for violating the rules.

As for how I know, it’s easy: I found a part of your gig description in several other places.

Writing your own gig description means writing it from scratch, not copying bits and pieces from other sellers.

what about if i remove plagiarism from a school/college assignment ?

Archived