How can i be an Fiverr Expert?

wpfixerpaul

I checked your gig and saw that your latest delivery got a negative rating.
I am aware that there are 2 sides to each story, but it does seem like either you really
ignored his instructions ( which makes you look bad), or you did not understand them.
Most successful sellers here have a good understanding of English.
I had a hard time understanding what you are trying to say up there, teaming up with someone with English skills might be helpful…

I am aware that there are 2 sides to each story, but it does seem like either you really

ignored his instructions ( which makes you look bad), or you did not understand them.

I had a hard time understanding what you are trying to say up there, teaming up with someone with English skills might be helpful…

I was completed my work. Later he asked me to do more work but I did not do it. For this he gave negative reviews.after few days i saw its refunded. refunded!Even after that the review was not removed. in this situation what can i do?

I was completed my work. Later he asked me to do more work but I did not do it. For this he gave negative reviews.after few days i saw its refunded. refunded!Even after that the review was not removed. in this situation what can i do?

In review, buyer says that he gave instructions and you didn’t pay attention and you made things on your own instead.

What you can do is improving english language.

You said so. I have to learn & practice more.

Thanks for your reply.

Archived