How can I become a Top Rated Seller? [ARCHIVED]

natalieab

We’re always on the lookout for Top Rated Sellers but we are picky. That’s right, I said it!

So what are we looking for?

We’re literally looking for the full package.

Original sellers who:

• Provide a high quality services
  • Have a good sales record with feedback to match
  • Provide Gigs that are interesting and well presented - including high quality images and videos
  • Are extremely professional in delivery and communication with buyers
  • Offer a unique edge to their Gig or service - you want to grab attention of the Editors and your buyers
  • are active members of the community - this is plus but not required
Your Gigs should have an image or short video that clearly represents yourself or your service and you should have a profile picture and description. The personal approach is what sells both buyers and our Editors, so keep that in mind.

Check out some of these Top Rated Sellers’ Gigs to get an idea of what the editors are looking for:

ozzieuk

landongrace

madmoo

wilddaniela88

david388

gregcreates

tensecondsongs

makemebark

alyssaerin

If you think you have what it takes, please feel free to submit your Gig to our Editors via Customer Support.

http://blog.fiverr.com/wp-content/themes/extranews/images/icons/social/e_light.png

Home - Official Fiverr Blog

http://blog.fiverr.com

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, do you also choose Super Sellers? I didn’t think I had “the right stuff” for it, but read about bizgrowthcoach becoming a Super Seller. One of the main things mentioned is that he went from zero to Top Rated Seller in under 4 months… well I did it in under 2 🙂 Sorry if you’re not the right person!

Guest tn5rr2012

Edited: Now a TRS so come on by and check my gig(s) out, read the feedback and drop me a message if you have questions or want to know some of my secrets for a successful gig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still working on this. It is a little bit disheartening when you see other people in the same category as you get TRS but have generic feedback and negative reviews, often from the same person when you yourself have a lot of positive feedback which is highly personalized about the standard of writing and next to no negative reviews on quality (only 4/1009 for late delivery due to being in hospital) I am sure I will get there some day, it is my aim. Maybe it won’t deliver any benefits but I just see it as my reward for working 12-13 hours a day on Fiverr. This year will be my year.

A few things i’d add are be active here in the community, connect with your buyers here too, make sure all your gigs have a video that shows you, I think it’s important that buyers get to see you the person, to know what your gig is about, I find descriptions a bit cold unless it’s a visual gig so as Sam always says UPLOAD A VIDEO ! I think being a personable kind of chap helped me get TRS, as Ang says deliver on time and the usual stuff…

Reply to @madmoo: Trying my best! Already believe most of those comments are telling about my service (they are certainly nothing generic and people seem to be impressed when they see them) I mean, I will work without TRS as I gather most of my income through Fiverr, but just recognition is always good! Plus that (2) is becoming a little boring 😦 Many thanks for the tips madmoo!

Reply to @madmoo: I know it isn’t, but it is still disheartening to see everybody else around you get it despite people constantly saying you offer the superior service 😦 I don’t mind about the extra orders at all, I just wish for recognition or something. Oh well, i’ll keep at it. If I get TRS someday then brilliant, if not I shall keep going. I am earning money and that’s good 🙂 Many thinks for your replies!

I got to Top Rated Seller not long after that post :o but then I got my first negative feedback as I forgot to attach something properly to a gig 😦 now i am afraid my status will be removed. Working with the person now to see if I can resend it, but right now they aren’t budging.

Thanks for all the tips above, esp from @madmoo and @ozzieuk 🙂

So is there any particular ‘accurate’ value to be TRS, I mean like by some definite minimal numbers of orders/likes/else?

I’ve been wondering because I’ve been here on fiverr for more than a year, drawn more than 500 faces from scratch and still trying to get the TRS lol. *I can even see a huge improvement from my drawing last year now, thanks to fiverr.

I’ve added video to my gig recently because I realized most of the TRS always have at least one on their gigs *though I don’t want to put myself in the video, so I just changed my avatar from illustration to real photo instead, lol.

I’m also pretty quick and take very good care with buyer-seller communications.

Never late on delivery and also got some pretty good number on positive feedback.

So…maybe you guys have any other tips that I can do with my gig? Humm… :>

Reply to @madmoo: Yep, I’ve read the description before of course, just purely curious in how high is the actual standard for being a TRS. 🙂

I’ve sent message to the team some months ago but I had not uploaded a video on my gig back then though, so maybe it was taken into consideration or so.

I guess I’ll just have to wait patiently while keeping up with the quality and consistency for the time being, considering the huge number of sellers to review.

Anw, thanks for the reply madmoo, hopefully you have some tips for me after looking on the gigs 🙂

Archived