Fiverr Forum

How can I become Fiverr Affiliate?

Does Fiverr has an affiliate program?
is there a third party affiliate program?
Something Like Commission Junction or CPA company?

The affiliate link is at the bottom of the main page. Here’s a copy: https://www.fiverr.com/affiliate_program

Thank you but according to the Affiliate sign-up form: “your Website/Blog must be seeing a minimum traffic level of 500K monthly Impressions.” is it the only way to promote Fiverr as Affiliate?

I would think trying to promote your own Gigs would be more profitable, rather than trying to promote fiverr as an affiliate… Just saying.

Does anyone sell fiverr affiliate plugin? If there please send me a message. I am interested to buy

I do not have a blog with traffic 500k.
Will I be able to join an affiliate?

I don’t know. The affiliate program is separate and I don’t use it.

I rarely see discussion about this on the forum. Someone might be about to inbox you about a plugin. I don’t think you’ll find much on the general forum about support, though. If you click on the join link from the affiliate page there is a link for direct email support. Try that.

Here’s a thought. Maybe Fiverr has certain demands for a person wishing to promote Fiverr because if it was an open program, it would be full of idiots promoting their own work rather than doing insightful blog posts (or whatever) that linked to Fiverr?

Posting duh questions on a forum about it in the hope of your next quick buck is not going to earn you a dime. In fact, consider why people hate affiliate marketing so much. Oh. It’s people like you. Who never make money but generate vast amounts of pointless spam attaining the Barbados beach lifestyle (or whatever your end goal is).

Given that everyone has said pretty much the same thing and you’re like “no but how I do mek?”… dude.

It’s never going to happen. Move on to the next harebrained project. That probably won’t work either, but hey. One day you might wake up as a dart of self-aware brilliance pieces your skull. Then you’ll understand.

Now, I have a very interesting offer for you–it has made me $1m in just 5 months. I don’t give this advice to everyone, my friend, but for just $5, I could reveal it to you. Do you dare touch knowledge? Or will you shy away because you’ve heard it all before? Are you going to let DOUBT destroy YOUR DREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMS!!!

$5 plz. $999,9995 is pretty good as an overall deal. You might lose your soul in the process but when was the last time your soul made you that much money? NEVER!

You soul just slouches about like a teenage freeloader being all pious. Why bother with that crapola when you could be making fresh, cold, hard cash?

In fact, I’ll give you a little bit of the big secret that millionaires hide from you daily for free. I’m just a generous soul like that and it hurts me to see you like this.

All you have to do is tell me how much you want this and I will give you a small–but vital–part of the success secret for free.

This is stuff that Donald Trump would eat his gerbil-shaped wig over, rather than let regular people like you and me know it.

Are you a coward? Or are you ready to REACH OUT FOR YOUR MILLIONS?

$5 can buy you an unsatisfactory sandwich and lunchtime that makes you reflect on how you could have made it so much better if you’d not whacked the snooze button or even quit watching TV the night before. Or it could by you a slice of paradise on earth with an attached yacht, sexy bat crew of the sex of your preference and of course–unlimited booze ,drugs and all the other glamorous stuff. Even a toy dwarf waiter–it all lies at your millionaire future fingertips.

Why wait? Don’t worry about the crushing shame of the sex video, it’ll be yesterdays news before long. Remember, the media only follows today’s scandal. Keep yours briefs on. Wait for a blonde woman with blood-red claws to rip them off you while living the life. Oh… that’s not going to happen.

($5 for a limited time only reduced from $500. But wait, there’s more… oh, so much more… please buy my hopeless crap…)

tl;dr won’t happen. soz.

A perfect sales page, if ever there was one. :smiley:

Thanks for the link

I use fiverr as my payment method to sell services outside fiverr on my website. I use costume offer and redirect users to fiverr costume offer, where they pay and signup to fiverr.

what if i use fiverr Affiliate program and use my Affiliate link so i get 5$ extra getting new signup to fiverr as FTB (First Time Buyer)

Why i want to do that ?

Promoting your own gig on social media, or other platform does not makes a lot of sense, since you give 20% to fiverr and they can handle marketing for you. and if you are sending traffic to your own gig, and signing up new people to fiverr, you can giving option to the buyer to use some other cheap providers that are already on fiverr.

But, What if you dont rely on fiverr marketing and send traffic to your gigs from your own website using fiverr affilaite ? this can give me two benefits.

1. Get 5$ extra on each sale that i can get outside fiverr.
  2. once i get more and more reviews, i can get more orders from fiverr.

I dont know ho can i promote my own gig or costum offer as an affilaite. Sent email to fiverr CS but the response was not so good.

17% of my income is actually from affiliate commissions (not Fiverr though). However, I see what you mean. There are a lot of fools out there who don’t know what they are doing.

Explain how Fiverr is a payment method. I’m curious about your explanation.

Probably means that he makes his clients order on Fiverr so the payment goes through Fiverr

It’s always funny that in so many posts here on the forum one has to guess what was actually meant.

Hi mariokluser,
How many times have you been paid by fiverr affiliates and also may I know when last you got paid by fiverr affiliates.

Hi mariokluser,
How many times have you been paid by fiverr affiliates and also may I know when last you got paid by fiverr affiliates.

I am not a Fiverr affiliate. In my reply to emaki I explicitly mentioned in brackets (not on Fiverr).
I’m affiliated with a diversity of platforms and get paid every single month.