How can i block a buyer?

addyson_usa

Question

17 answers to this question

Guest logoeasy

If you prefer to discontinue communicating with them, you may block the user from being able to message you. To do this, click the “report” button at the bottom of the message box and check the option “I do not wish to receive messages from this user”, then click submit.
This may not directly address your concern, but may be of relevant help.

I hope we get to have this feature, the ability to block a buyer. Because there are bogus buyers who wants to take advantage of the fact that our rating gets affected when we or they cancel afterwards. so even if they give us almost impossible job, we have to do it just to maintain our rating.

then, can you please tell me , how can i cancel the order.

Am sending the cancellation request, but buyer decline it…so, how can i cancel it?

Am sending the cancellation request, but buyer decline it…so, how can i cancel it?

You cannot force someone to accept a cancellation. If you need to, contact Customer Support and ask for their assistance.

is there any way to block permanently >?

Like I said above: …

You can’t. Anyone with a Fiverr account may purchase your services at any time.

In your inbox you have the report button under a message of your choice, you choose a reason why you want to report him and after that you will find the option to also block him.

But you will only block him from sending you messages, he can still buy from you if he wants to.

is there any way to block permanently >?

In your inbox you have the report button under a message of your choice, you choose a reason why you want to report him and after that you will find the option to also block him.

But you will only block him from sending you messages, he can still buy from you if he wants to.

Archived