How can I bring my gig to the 1st page

shathy880

you can active always in Fiverr share your Gig on social media and active as will as the Fiverr forum . I hope it helpful for you and your gig come on the first page best wish for you

you can active always in Fiverr

active as will as the Fiverr forum

You are yet another new seller posting this misinformation. Please stop!

ok. I active always fiverr and share my gig in socila media.

ok. I active always fiverr

@lloydsolutions did NOT say for you to be active always Fiverr - and as far as sharing your Gig on social media - how and where are you going to share your link? Are you just going to spam FB, Twitter or wherever else with your link? How would that equate to a sale? I will tell you, it will NOT! You need to learn where your buyers would be - and how to market to them, not just post your link all over the place - likely on your own personal social media - do your friends and family need your service? Probably not. So, this will fail.

My guess is you created Gigs in categories that are heavily populated already - and new sellers every day come and put new Gigs in those categories as well. This is one reason why new sellers who put Gigs in photo editing, virtual assistant, data entry, logo making etc NEVER make a sale or make only a handful and wonder why they failed.

GG

ok. I active always fiverr

@lloydsolutions did NOT say for you to be active always Fiverr - and as far as sharing your Gig on social media - how and where are you going to share your link? Are you just going to spam FB, Twitter or wherever else with your link? How would that equate to a sale? I will tell you, it will NOT! You need to learn where your buyers would be - and how to market to them, not just post your link all over the place - likely on your own personal social media - do your friends and family need your service? Probably not. So, this will fail.

My guess is you created Gigs in categories that are heavily populated already - and new sellers every day come and put new Gigs in those categories as well. This is one reason why new sellers who put Gigs in photo editing, virtual assistant, data entry, logo making etc NEVER make a sale or make only a handful and wonder why they failed.

GG

You are right. Now what can I do?

Archived