Fiverr Community Forum

How can I change my Bank account Info?

Hi guys. I am facing a problem with my bank, so I want to change my bank account information in Fiverr. Can anybody guide me on how can I do that?

6 Likes

Hi

It is very simple.
Fiverr pays through Paypal and Payoneer.

For Paypal

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click on the option “Payment methods” on top center of the web page.
  3. You will see an option of “Link your bank account” on left side of the page. Use it to add a new account.
  4. Your already added account will also be showing on the left side, if you want to delete it, click on it > you will find an option to remove account at the bottom of details.

For Payoneer

1. Login to your account.
  2. Go to settings on right top corner of web page and choose “bank accounts” from the drop down menu. There you will find an option to add a new account and remove the old one.

To Change your Paypal address on Fiverr.

1. Put the cursor on your username picture on right top corner of dashboard. Choose settings from the drop down menu.
  2. Choose billing information. You will find options to change your email address for payments.

Hope this helps
Thanks
Rohit Solanki

11 Likes

I have the same issue. But, I can not find any ‘Bank account’ section on my setting page or anywhere in my profile. Please help.

7 Likes

Hello, does anyone have any idea how many times one needs to transfer Fiverr funds to payoneer to be able to withdraw?

1 Like

Thanks for your voluble information

1 Like

hello rohit, i tried your method on my payoneer account but they say that it cant be removed because funding souring are connected to it… please help me i need to change the bank information in my account.

i am looking forward for a instant help.

within an hour… not long

1 Like

@maryamghous @rohitsolanki
I am also facing the same issue. Not able to change Funding source from Payoneer.
Did you find any solution?

Hi
I do not know if this is still needed but…

You are checking the settings of fiverr.com. I asked to go to payoneer.com. Login on payoneer and check the settings, just hover your cursor over the settings. Check the screenshot.

1 Like

I am happy I was of help!
You’re Welcome!

I am sorry, I was not able to check this. If you still need your information.

You have to have at least one active bank account connected on payoneer. You can add another account to it and make it default for transactions.
You can add upto 2 accounts.

I’ve learnt some tips from you.

2 Likes

Happy to help :slight_smile:

Hi @rohitsolanki I had initially synchronized Payoneer method on Fiver - and it successfully connected to my Payoneer. Now, even though I have added another bank account on Payoneer - I cant seem to change the default bank account for withdrawal. When I try deleting the old account on Payoneer, It says 'You cannot delete this account as it is linked to the funding sources".

What should I do? How do i change the payment method (so it would direct payments withdrawals to the newly added account on payoneer, and not the old one) ?

1 Like

Hi @adeelnaeem . I think the best solution will be to contact the customer service of payoneer. Paypal and payoneer or other similar services have different protocols for different countries.

Go to your payoneer account, then select settings and then bank accounts. There you will find your old account as well as an option to add new one.

Great information thanks

I need to know about the marked bank account. how to change this account

1 Like

Hi there guys, and thank you all for your replies.
But I am afraid that none of your replies are useful, because none of them solve the issue. We can’t remove our bank account from Payoneer because it is automatically connected to Fiverr.

The ( only ) way to resolve this and change the default bank account is through contacting Fivver customer support and ask them to remove your bank account from your Fiverr account. Then you can go to Earnings in Fiverr, then click on Bank Transfer, it will send you a confirmation code to your mobile phone to make sure it is you. Then when you add the confirmation code, it will send you an Email to proceed with adding a new bank account through filling out an online form.

Very important note: Fiverr will suggest if you have a Payoneer account that you login to it to setup your bank account automatically without filling this form. If you have more than one bank account setup on your Payoneer account then don’t do it, because it will be linked to your old bank account again. All you need to do is to fill the form and ignore the Payoneer login message.

Anas

2 Likes