How can i change the video of my gig?

Hello !

i recently joined fiverr and i am having some really nice time here. i uploaded one video to one of my most popular gig and now results are not showing up. i want to change or delete the video from my gig, is it possible ?

any suggestions in this regard will be helpful to me and others on this forum,

Kind Regards,

DzeeShah

Check Out My Gigs >>> http://fiverr.com/dzeeshah <<<

Go into my gigs and you’ll have there an option,where you see ‘’ add video ‘’

I think you can go into my gigs then hit remove video, then just hit add video with the video you want to change it to! :slight_smile: Good luck!

Reply to @nrallstars: Thanks :slight_smile: check out my profile and suggest if you have any further tips

Reply to @nrallstars: Reply to @nrallstars: Thanks :slight_smile: check out my profile and suggest if you have any further tips

Reply to @dzeeshah: Hey, I am not expert your much better off than me! But you’re welcome!

I think you can go into my gigs then hit remove video, then just hit add video with the video you want to change it to! :slight_smile: Good luck!

Reply to @nrallstars: Thanks :slight_smile: check out my profile and suggest if you have any further tips

Reply to @nrallstars: Reply to @nrallstars: Thanks :slight_smile: check out my profile and suggest if you have any further tips

Reply to @dzeeshah: Hey, I am not expert your much better off than me! But you’re welcome!