Fiverr Community Forum

How can I complete U.S English test properly before publish my gig?

Hey guys,
I’m a new seller in Fiverr. This is my first experience, actually I don’t know that, how to complete U.S English test before publishing my gig. When I go to publish gig, then fiverr recommended to me that at first you take U.S English test and then you will publish your gig. At this moment, I want to know, What should I do? and How to do this work. Please help me brothers and sisters.

Best regards
Sadiqul Islam
Rangpur, Bangladesh

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You are suggesting that a Fiverr member should fraudulently cheat not only prospective buyers and himself - but also devalue the entire Fiverr ecosystem for the rest of us? Terrible, terrible idea.

Please do not try and cheat as suggested by another poster.

To find the English test (and other tests), assuming you are using a web based version of Fiverr, click on your profile picture in the top righthand side of the screen>>> click on Profile >>> scroll down the page until you see ‘Take a test’ on the lefthand side of the screen. Then search for the test you want to take. And good luck!

To find English test, Assuming you are using a web based version of Fiverr. Click on your profile picture in the top right hand side of the screen then click on profile then scroll down the page until you see take a test on the left hand side of the screen. Then search for the test your want to take. Best of Luck