How can i contact my previous buyers

teddizy

You can not contact any fiverr users if they do not have any gigs .If your buyer has any gig then you can contact .And READ THE TOS . ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON .Before using this account you should take permission from fiverr support otherwise your this account will be suspended soon.

Best Of Luck.

I had an old account I deleted because I had an issue with it, can someone help me how I can contact some of my old buyers back, if I no their username

I had an old account I deleted because I had an issue with it, can someone help me how I can contact some of my old buyers back

If your buyer has any gig then you can contact

It would be against the ToS to do this - you’d be risking your new account by spamming previous buyers.

Please don’t do this.

I had an old account I deleted because I had an issue with it, can someone help me how I can contact some of my old buyers back

It would be against the ToS to do this - you’d be risking your new account by spamming previous buyers.

Please don’t do this.

For that I have told him to read the TOS … 😀

You can not contact any fiverr users if they do not have any gigs .If your buyer has any gig then you can contact .And READ THE TOS . ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON .Before using this account you should take permission from fiverr support otherwise your this account will be suspended soon.

Best Of Luck.

Jhakz thanks for your help i don’t mean I have 2 account,I had a problem with my first account and I deleted it, am now using a new one,am just saying with this new one, maybe there will be a way to recover my buyers back

Please don’t do this.

Please don’t do this.

Your answer was already given to you. There is no way you can contact old buyers and not get a TOS warning.

Please don’t do this.

Your answer was already given to you. There is no way you can contact old buyers and not get a TOS warning.

Happy Birthday Miss Vickie!

birthday.thumb.jpg.50940c7a9f32f89034ad4d8c25e4e889.jpg

Archived