How can I create a creative gig?

shahry200

This is hilarious indeed.

“How can I create a creative gig and improve it?” 😂

You have no active Gig in your portfolio at the moment so none on Forum can see what to improve…

thats why i asked…i’m not of those people who makes mistake at the very 1st stage.So, i’m gathering information now.

thats why i asked…i’m not of those people who makes mistake at the very 1st stage.So, i’m gathering information now.

You know, we cann’t discuss something that does not exist.

There are Forum Users who could find some errors or ToS or Community Standards violations in your Gig and help you to fix it.

There are Forum Users that would likely advice to create Gig for something that you are a special in.

There are Forum Users that would likely advice to create Gig for something that is in demand and brings great value to Buyers.

And there are Forum Users who can ask themselves why should I advice potential competitor.

Etc.

You know, we cann’t discuss something that does not exist.

There are Forum Users who could find some errors or ToS or Community Standards violations in your Gig and help you to fix it.

There are Forum Users that would likely advice to create Gig for something that you are a special in.

There are Forum Users that would likely advice to create Gig for something that is in demand and brings great value to Buyers.

And there are Forum Users who can ask themselves why should I advice potential competitor.

Etc.

As im new here i know very few about it, and for this reason i’m gathering more information that can help me to do better in fiverr.And thank you for your information.

Hi @shahry200,

I am brand new to Fiverr to, I found under the training tools and videos. A lot of the Fiverr content videos are great ones on training including how to set up a good gig - https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller this one was great!

hope that helps, good luck

Thanks a lot @shvoice.

I’ll surely watch these videos.

Archived