How can I delete my post?

Guest offlinehelpers
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why does Fiverr Charge a 20% commission on tips? In very plain language, if tips weren't considered the same as all other payments, it would lead to a loophole where Fiverr doesn't get paid because the funds are given to the seller for a job as a...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 24 ❤

Nope. I think the tips format is perfect the way it is. If tips were not subject to Fiverr’s 20%, then unscrupulous sellers would be able to use the tips feature for payments, and get around Fiver’s 20%.

Any sales or tips that you make allow you to keep 80% and Fiverr to have 20%. I think that’s more than fair. I work with other non-Fiverr sales platforms that are not nearly as generous.

I can’t help feeling that those sellers who complain about sharing their earnings with the website that let’s them host their freelances services on their site, are being a bit greedy. Sellers essentially have a partnership with Fiverr. Fiverr lets them host their services, in exchange for 20% of all earnings. That sounds like a fantastic deal to me!

What about a medium ground. If the tip is more than the original order fee then comission is chargeable. Do not forget fiverr can access your account at anytime so cheaters would be caught if they tried to take advantage

Tarnia

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why Does Fiverr Charge 20% Commission on Tips?

Why does Fiverr Charge a 20% commission on tips? In very plain language, if tips weren't considered the same as all other payments, it would lead to a loophole where Fiverr doesn't get paid because the funds are given to the seller for a job as a...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 24 ❤

Got it. Many thanks for clarifying.

I want to delete one of my post in fiverr. How can I do this?

Fiverr charge $1 for every $5 from the sellers. They also charge on tip given by happy buyer. Don’t you think atleast it should charge free?

Don’t waste your time on ungenerous thing. Focus on your work - and Don’t think - you’re getting only 80% - Just think positive like - you’re getting 100% - As your gig sells is $4 only - Not 5.!! It will help you to keep positive way 🙂

Archived