How Can I Deliver To This Client?

proseperfect

Hi, everyone,

I’m new to Fiverr, and I think I created a problem for myself when I set up a gig. It’s a gig where the customer buys an info product, so delivery is just uploading a PDF and sending it. Should be simple, right?

However, I knew there might be a delay before I could send the PDF, so I put a message in the “Buyer Requirements” that basically said I’d get the delivery to them as soon as possible, thanks for buying, yadda yadda. I think I should have clicked the “optional” button as well, but I didn’t.

So I get an order, but there’s no way to send it. I’m apparently “waiting on a response” from the buyer. I tried sending them an update message saying I needed them to respond. That was yesterday. I haven’t heard anything from them. I tried nudging them today. That was just a few minutes ago, so I don’t know if that will work yet.

Is there anything else I can do? I hate not delivering on my promise, especially when it’s a simple matter of uploading a document.

(Needless to say, I’ve edited the gig to click the “optional” button already, so hopefully I won’t have this issue again.)

Thanks in advance!

Guest dammytee

send a direct message to him via conversations. he should be able to see that easily except he is totally offline and doesn’t check his mailbox.

Archived