Fiverr Forum

How Can I Deliver To This Client?

Hi, everyone,

I’m new to Fiverr, and I think I created a problem for myself when I set up a gig. It’s a gig where the customer buys an info product, so delivery is just uploading a PDF and sending it. Should be simple, right?

However, I knew there might be a delay before I could send the PDF, so I put a message in the “Buyer Requirements” that basically said I’d get the delivery to them as soon as possible, thanks for buying, yadda yadda. I think I should have clicked the “optional” button as well, but I didn’t.

So I get an order, but there’s no way to send it. I’m apparently “waiting on a response” from the buyer. I tried sending them an update message saying I needed them to respond. That was yesterday. I haven’t heard anything from them. I tried nudging them today. That was just a few minutes ago, so I don’t know if that will work yet.

Is there anything else I can do? I hate not delivering on my promise, especially when it’s a simple matter of uploading a document.

(Needless to say, I’ve edited the gig to click the “optional” button already, so hopefully I won’t have this issue again.)

Thanks in advance!

send a direct message to him via conversations. he should be able to see that easily except he is totally offline and doesn’t check his mailbox.

Thanks! The buyer ended up replying so s/he got the order. Live and learn :slight_smile: