How Can I Do This Within Fiverr TOS?

Hi Guys,

New Here :slight_smile:

Im going to be offering a web design wordpress gig and will need to get information from the seller to create their site.

The way i have done this in the past with other clients outside of fiverr is with a highly interactive form. Is it acceptable for me to ask users to fill in a form hosted outside of fivver?

They would not be contacted outside of fiverr, i just need to find a great way of getting the information for their gig and a form would be much better than asking for 10 pages of website text via the message box…

Could you create a document version of the form to end the? Like a word document?

I meant " could you create a document version to send them?". Typing too fast. :slight_smile:

it would be far from ideal :frowning: the interactivity is near essential.

Maybe you could talk to Customer Support to explain your situation and see what they say about it. I know they do allow some things like this depending on the nature of the gig, such as the Skype gigs. They’ll be the best people to help.

Yeah contact support. If your form collects contact information, I’m not sure how they’ll feel about it.

sent them an email :slight_smile: hope i can do this! thanks for the advice