How can i earn more in a day?

sohag67

Video is a great way to gain more orders. Videos can better explain your service, demonstrate it further (if applicable) and I believe they are promoted more by Fiverr (as they want users to upload videos).

If you are not comfortable appearing on camera, there are numerous alternative ways to creating a video. I wrote a post about this here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/6401/don039t-want-to-appear-on-camera-learn-how-you-can-still-make-a-video

However, I do believe videos with yourself on camera do generate more orders because a user creates a subconscious personal connection with you as a seller. Giving yourself a “Face” for your service is of great benefit to your sales.

I post my stuff on tumblr and twitter and personal Facebook just for some attention, I do t know if I actually got sales from there but I get a lot if likes and reblogs from tumblr and Facebook especially if you hashtag #fiverr

Also the more positive sales you get the more likely you will get a sale

Also if someone replies then reply back and sometimes even give them free stuff

You can always hire someone on Fiverr to record a voiceover for you (I wouldn’t recommend hiring them to record a video for you).

I’m only going by the Fiverr published stats which stat a video is over 200% more likely to get you a sale.

Some gigs do alright without a video but you cannot really compare them, as you don’t know how well they would do with a video. there are numerous aspects which go into making a gig successful and a video isn’t the “be all end all” but it certainly helps and is a good avenue to test if sales are low. What is there to lose?

Archived