How can I earn reviews or order if no one even looks at my gigs?

green_piz

There is no specific time. In the beginning, it is difficult for all freelancers to get the first job, and a good comment. But Fiverr can raise you on the search list, but there is no specific time for that, maybe will take more time. Try changing your main profile photo to a more prominent one and share your Fiverr account by your self on other platforms.

• Like 7

Why can’t I find my work on the site? Why don’t my gigs have any views?

I don’t understand how the site algorithms work 😨

How can I theoretically get an order if my gigs doesn’t show up on the search site for buyers?

I don’t understand how the site algorithms work 😨

No one knows for sure. There are only those who make educated guesses.

• Like 8

Hi, @green_piz

I see you are in the “art” section as me so let me share with you my situation at the moment and I hope it will help you on how to get orders.

Bla bla extra

I will try to keep it short as humanly possible. I am a merchant navy officer and lead instructor in the maritime and offshore industry with specialties in e-learning development. I did that for over 14 years every day for 16 hours. And then COVID came and lockdown. I lost all my income. As a main designer and video developer and editor published author etc. I have vast skills in graphic design and video production. So I upgraded my buyer Fiverr account to a seller account in April.

I made some random GIGs with random images I created swiftly and placed descriptions.

I got orders and now I am a level 2 seller but now I see that my “success” could be a lot smoother and faster.

And since my country is back in lockdown I decided to upgrade and I founded Marina Art Design studio and I plan to upgrade all my GIGs and add new ones. And the process for that is what I am actually trying to explain to you.

a) Prepare title of your service, you can not change URL of this so make sure to use all keywords in it and then change it later in to “normal” title
b) Prepare custom images 3 of them in JPG format and add all the data you can in the details (JPG also have stars rating comment title autor copyright, all of this should match your gig title and keywords)
c) Prepare PDF file (you can put your photos in Word file and export as PDF to add more photos in your gallery
d) Prepare video for your service
e) write down description for your service and check it for consistency and grammar errors
f) write down packages, title, what is included and set prices and revisions and timing
g) write down all the extras
h) write down FAQ
i) check the Fiverr categories and make sure to split your GIG services into different categories to have more visibility around the site

Once you have all of the above ready then create GIGs with it and if you do not get orders use the Buyers request section but with caution.

Keep in mind that all of the above is a long LONG process ( I have been doing it for over a month and a half and I am still not ready with all data, I still have to record 6 videos, add SEO tags to photos for 6 New GIGs and write a description for 3 new gigs… it is a madhouse, I almost want to give up when I see how much more work needs to be done.

• Like 10

Share your gigs on social media. Check the buyers request and submit offers/proposals. Make sure your account is set to show that you are live and not invisible. Goodluck!! 🙂

Share your gigs on social media. Check the buyers request and submit offers/proposals.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:
Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!
  • Like 9

Share your gigs on social media. Check the buyers request and submit offers/proposals. Make sure your account is set to show that you are live and not invisible. Goodluck!! 🙂

Share your gigs on social media

This doesn’t get sales. Sharing your gig link is not marketing.

Please don’t perpetuate this myth. This is why people spam and why Fiverr spammers give us all a bad name.

Social media could potentially help with sales if you’re an expert at social media marketing and sharing insights, not posting your gig everywhere.

I don’t understand why people give advice on things they don’t understand and parrot things hundreds of people have already said.

• Like 10

• 2 years later...