Fiverr Forum

How can i Edit my review as a buyer?

I right a wrong review on one seller order completion. now i want to edit review and write a best review. Please help how can i re edit it ??

I think the seller can send you a request to revise your old one.

You can edit your review and rating within 3 days. You’ll get a small “MODIFY YOUR REVIEW” link at the bottom of the order page.

i have no “Modify” option

See this attachment. This option will be available for 3 days only.

1 Like

There is no such option that I can find. However I think if your reason for the modification is strong you can discuss with customer service to remove the review then you can write a new one.

this one for seller not for buyer

Sorry - wrong person replied to!

Yes ‘trcapromo’ is right You can not edit until and unless your seller send you request to do so.

It’ll be available for 3 days from the time of when the review was posted. After that the option will disappear.

1 Like

Do you mean as a seller? If so, it would be useful for others if you change your title please to:
How Can I Edit My Review As A Seller?’

Thank you in advance! :sunny:

I wrote a review 17 hours ago (as a buyer) and I can’t see that option under the buyer’s review. maybe it is something only for the seller?

May be, available for sellers only! Not sure.

Changing reviews is available to sellers using the method shown by @bigvee

If a buyer wishes to change a review, they need to contact the seller who can initiate a review change through the resolution centre on the order page.

1 Like

than you so much of you all. I resolved it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Its a very very very… great and helpful platform . Thank you so much honor and all others :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your screen shot pointing sellers review editing option not buyers.
Please read the heading of this post.

Think the OP meant to say seller, but not 100% sure. :slightly_smiling_face:

what is mean by “Tip Now” for seller ?? what should i to write in this ??