How can I find my potential customers?

samuelaaron0110

I would like to learn how to identify my potential clients and know where they meet and what websites they frequent, in order to promote my services there and get results, since I have promoted my services on social networks (Facebook groups, Twitter, Quora, hashtags) and I have not seen results, I think it is because they are simply people who are not interested in my services, I ask for help to identify people who need/are looking for the services I can provide.

Greetings,
Samuel Aaron.

I would like to learn how to identify my potential clients and know where they meet and what websites they frequent, in order to promote my services there and get results, since I have promoted my services on social networks (Facebook groups, Twitter, Quora, hashtags) and I have not seen results, I think it is because they are simply people who are not interested in my services, I ask for help to identify people who need/are looking for the services I can provide.

Greetings,

Samuel Aaron.

You’re going to have to do this on your own. You’re a business person now. Market research it part of the job. Figure out who your customers are, and then determine where those customers can be found. I am not going to tell you how to do this, nor is anyone else, because we do not share your market, or your customers. You know who you’re trying to sell your services to. THOSE are your customers. Learn about them. Study them. Determine what they need, and offer solutions.

Please take responsibility for your own research, services, and success. No one else can do that for you. This is YOUR business, and those are YOUR customers. Find ways to connect to them, and you will greatly improve your chances of earning more sales.

Good luck!

Archived