How can I fix my "delivered on time" percentage? (Other than delivering all next orders on time...)

Hello Fiverr community,
Since I am somewhat new to Fiverr, I’m still learning how it works. My apologies if this question has been posted before.
So… I sent a custom order to my first client, stating that the order would be delivered in 3 days. Through personal messages, she let me know that although the order said 3 days, she didn’t need it that quick and that I should take as long as I need to translate her docs (even 2 weeks if needed). I took her up on that, and since it was my first order, I didn’t know that I could change the delivery time by clicking on the resolve button. I ended up doing so, but apparently it was too late… so now my “delivered on time” percentage is 32% :anguished:
Is there any way I can change this? (Other than delivering all next orders on time, and if the client says otherwise, changing the delivery time on the order itself?)
Thank you!
Patricia

I’m afraid you cannot change that but by delivering all future orders before the time expires.
Don’t worry, anyway the delivery percentage is calculated for 60 days. It means after a while if you deliver in time, the percentage will grow up.
If any of my clients would say that to me, I will ask him/her to accept an extension in the delivery time for a number of days he/she is willing to wait for me, avoiding to fall into late deliveries.

Thank you very much! :slight_smile: