How can i generate sell from my profile?

shaddam_hossain

Wow! Your description is great and will catch buyers attention. Your images are eye-catching. Only can be improved is adding a video! Buyers really love watching videos rather only images!

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂 But there are always exceptions.

A tip: never put it at low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices!

I think your prices are ok. Let’s see what Dicobot thinks (he is a bot and doesn’t really know what happens, sends a random reply), — @discobot fortune — 😉

Congrats and best wishes!

Guest discobot

Wow! Your description is great and will catch buyers attention. Your images are eye-catching. Only can be improved is adding a video! Buyers really love watching videos rather only images!

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂 But there are always exceptions.

A tip: never put it at low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices!

I think your prices are ok. Let’s see what Dicobot thinks (he is a bot and doesn’t really know what happens, sends a random reply), — @discobot fortune — 😉

Congrats and best wishes!

🔮 It is decidedly so

• 8 months later...

Am facing the same problem for almost a 20 days :frowning_face:
but thanks to my old buyers !! They made it for me 🙂

I think there are some reasons for that problem.
1- The overall ratings ( they must be >=90% )
2- The secret review that the buyers made
3- I haven’t took any tests yet, cus am having midterms exams and didn’t find time.

I think this is the reason besides the tests they are making 🙂

• 3 months later...

Archived