How can i get 1st order

nazrul_webxpert

@nazrul_webxpert Hi This is Ashish

When I created my fiverr account I was also wanting to get sales and earn money online.

But THANKS TO FIVERR In 1st week I used buyer request and Got $25 First order even My gig price was $5 only.

That changed my point of view to be on Fiverr

I would say Promote on social media, share in KulFiy Groups, Guide peoples on youtube to how to earn money online then suggest them your gigs.

This will definitely increase your sales and your confidence.

BEST OF LUCK 🙂

me too 🤧

@nipu_saha Hello This is Ashish

When I created my fiverr account I was also wanting to get sales and earn money online.

But THANKS TO FIVERR In 1st week I used buyer request and Got $25 First order even My gig price was $5 only.

I would say Promote on social media, share in KulFiy Groups, Guide peoples on youtube to how to earn money online then suggest them your gigs.

BE ONLINE, Stay connected with your customers once you get your orders

BEST OF LUCK 🙂

@nazrul_webxpert Hi This is Ashish

That changed my point of view to be on Fiverr

BEST OF LUCK 🙂

Thank you so much for your suggestion. @kulfiyguestpost

Archived