How Can I get 50 Orders per day?

micheal2015

All the tips you see here are good for you like sending buyer request, Crowd calling etc.
but you are not ready for 50 orders per day. However if you perform well and promote yourself with communication skills you will get a chance to become top rater seller and then you can receive 50-80 sales easily 🙂

I think if I got 50 orders in one day I’d cry because that means I have 50 orders due in three days haha.

But if you’re focused on achieving that, I would break it into more reasonable milestones so you can measure progress and figure out what is and isn’t working 🙂

UPYOUR

I use manpower more. It’s simple.

Not sure quite what you mean here?

Your profile picture seems to have changed gender since the last time you posted - does Alexz Johnson know you’re using her image?

UPYOUR is a series of posts from Eoin, a moderator, designed to help sellers to get more orders, promote our gigs etc.

Not sure quite what you mean here?

Your profile picture seems to have changed gender since the last time you posted - does Alexz Johnson know you’re using her image?

UPYOUR is a series of posts from Eoin, a moderator, designed to help sellers to get more orders, promote our gigs etc.

You are Right !

I got an information that If I change profile picture and add a female pic then I will get more orders.

So I applied this tricks for more orders.

But I am not sure about it.

Thanks

You are Right !

I got an information that If I change profile picture and add a female pic then I will get more orders.

So I applied this tricks for more orders.

But I am not sure about it.

Thanks

It’s not a trick - it’s being dishonest. Do you really think your buyers will believe you’re Alexz Johnson? 😉

Please, to help your reputation, remove the famous lady’s image, and just use your own image or a logo. You’ll come across as being far more trustworthy.

If you are looking for 50 order per day , you are hiring others to do your work for sure. I don’t think this may be called ‘fair’ ,even you are using a famous image as your own pic.

If you are looking for 50 order per day , you are hiring others to do your work for sure. I don’t think this may be called ‘fair’ ,even you are using a famous image as your own pic.

I have been 5 years in fiverr since fiverr v1, v2, v3.

I am here and receive all updates.

Only in need of quality work to be able to get buyers back to buy your product again

I have been 5 years in fiverr since fiverr v1, v2, v3.

I am here and receive all updates.

Only in need of quality work to be able to get buyers back to buy your product again

I don’t understand what is your reply related for…lol (Sorry but I’m a bit exhausted so my lecture comprehension is under a minumun today XD )

Equally I agree with the last part: Quality work may be able to get buyers hiring your services ( I don’t call it product)

Regards!

Can you handle 50 orders per day? Wouldn’t 25 orders at double the price be better? This is business, not magic. There are so many way to increase your orders, but they all generally take time (this is tome that you will need to complete 50 orders per day!)

Think about working smarter rather than harder.

Archived