How can I get a first job

digitalmarke500

Your Fiverr Forum profile says you have 7-minutes of read time.

I suggest you read some of the posts in the Fiverr section that are there to help you.

Start with the Terms of Service and then move around to topics related to “How To Improve My Gig” and others.

The answer you seek is in those posts.

You have to work to get work here.

Fiverr doesn’t automatically give you work.

Hi all,

I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and got my first order within in 24hrs and login Fiverr forum last night. Here read hundreds of articles about “How to get first order, not getting orders, and so on” that’s why I’m willing to share my secret strategy to get order fast and convince buyers when they contact you.

Read these tips carefully and apply them all to show professionalism.

Read BR Carefully:

Check the client’s requirements and attachments to decide the project

Read this topic. May this help you to get your first job fast.

Try to look into the forum…this question has been answered more like a billion times! Also, have patience; getting order isn’t a piece of cake…you have to work hard to succeed. I can suggest you one thing, start taking buyer request…that might help. I wish you a bright future!

I suggest you read some of the posts in the Fiverr section that are there to help you.

Start with the Terms of Service and then move around to topics related to “How To Improve My Gig” and others.

Thanks for your advice

I am still new with my gig as well. Am trying different social media platform as well as gig optimization strategies. Good keywords selection is important. Still haven’t found any keyword competition analysis tool for fiverr. Just got my first order today.

well advice for getting first job

Archived