Fiverr Community Forum

How can I get a good job

I work with Clothing Pattern Making I have completed only 6 jobs in 6 months, how can I get a better job if I go ahead…
please advice me

4 Likes

Active Fiverr forum and send buyer requests daily. Choose good keywords to get your gig rank

2 Likes

Thnaks Dear for your advice…

First of all, congratulations on your reviews! You clearly provide high-quality work.
To help others recognize that, I would recommend cleaning up the text in your gig descriptions. There are some grammar errors, which can be distracting and unprofessional even if you are not offering a writing gig. Would you be able to name the places where you work? That may help establish you more as well.

2 Likes

Being active on the forum doesn’t impact your stats on your profile/gigs. In fact, it could hurt your reputation if you spam. However, if you spend time reading on the Fiverr forum, that can help you find good advice.

1 Like

Thank you so much Dear

1 Like

Promote your gig and concentrate on The Gig SEO…There are high chances to get more orders…

1 Like

Thank you so much dear…

more active on fiverr forum , sent buyer request sincerely and do social media marketing , hope it will help you. all the best bro :heart:.

1 Like

Thnak you so much Dear…