How can I get a new buyer?

mdmaruf503850

Hello, I’m Md Maruf. I am a professional graphic designer. I am a Level One Seller of Fiverr. I know how to promote a business to people through graphic design. My specialty is making logos, brand identity & advertisement design. I like to think of new and creative. I have 5+ years of experience in graphic designing skills. My target is reliability and customer satisfaction. But someday I can’t get any orders. I don’t understand why I can’t get the order.
So I gave a new gig.

Below is my gig’s link.

favicon-32x32.png.fe259b1e85f09c6d80599326d18dc1ea.png Fiverr.com
do-urgent-unique-and-highly-modern-logo-creator.jpg.9f57520ff822e8300daf18f033edb4c2.jpg

mdmaruf503850 : I will do urgent unique and highly modern logo creator for...

For only $10, mdmaruf503850 will do urgent unique and highly modern logo creator. | Dear customer,As an experienced graphic designer, I will do urgentcreative unique modern minimalist business logoCreator. unique, minimalist, creative, and...

If anyone knows how to get a buyer please let me know.
Thanks

Three things jumped out at me when I looked your Gig over.

1. Unlimited Revisions

This is a huge mistake you should NEVER consider offering.

1. Money-Back Guarantee

Another problem.

1. 100% Customer Satisfaction.

Combined with Unlimited Revisions, you could be in for a real interesting set of circumstances.

1. Urgent Logo Design

Who in the world calls logo design “urgent?” I would change that word to something like “professional” or “top-quality” as the word “urgent” (to me) makes you sound desperate for work.

Okay, so that’s four things.

My reasons for the first three are this:

I can hire you to create an “urgent” logo for me. It’s going to cost me just $10. I’ll get you to revise it for me several times as I doubt I’m going to get the “urgent” logo I require on the first or second, or third attempt.

I end up getting you to revise it for me daily for the next month.

At one point you tell me that’s enough.

I remind you that your Gig says “unlimited revisions” and “100% satisfaction” and I am still far from satisfied.

I eventually give up on you and ask to cancel the order.

You refuse but I remind you that your Gig says “money-back guarantee” and the easiest way for me to get that to happen is to cancel the order.

By now, two or three months have passed and you’ve been working most of this time on a $10 “urgent” logo for me.

See how the things you put in your Gig description can come back on you?

I hope this helps you to redefine the boundaries of your Gig.

Good luck.

1. Unlimited Revisions

1. Money-Back Guarantee

Another problem.

Combined with Unlimited Revisions, you could be in for a real interesting set of circumstances.

1. Urgent Logo Design

Who in the world calls logo design “urgent?” I would change that word to something like “professional” or “top-quality” as the word “urgent” (to me) makes you sound desperate for work.

I can hire you to create an “urgent” logo for me. It’s going to cost me just $10. I’ll get you to revise it for me several times as I doubt I’m going to get the “urgent” logo I require on the first or second, or third attempt.

I remind you that your Gig says “unlimited revisions” and “100% satisfaction” and I am still far from satisfied.

You refuse but I remind you that your Gig says “money-back guarantee” and the easiest way for me to get that to happen is to cancel the order.

By now, two or three months have passed and you’ve been working most of this time on a $10 “urgent” logo for me.

Good luck.

Well, “speedy” or “lightning-fast” might be more appropriate, but those are normally used to describe lube change auto garages, debt consolidation and loan companies, and cheap barber shops; none of which tend to have a great reputation.

Well, “speedy” or “lightning-fast” might be more appropriate, but those are normally used to describe lube change auto garages, debt consolidation and loan companies, and cheap barber shops; none of which tend to have a great reputation.

Nicely put…lol

And spot-on!

1. Unlimited Revisions

1. Money-Back Guarantee

Another problem.

1. Urgent Logo Design

Good luck.

Thanks for your kind information.

Archived