How can I get a order at Fiverr as a new seller?

parvej_meet

Maybe by starting doing some research here in the forum or in the internet. This forum is full of tips for sellers, just type they keywords in the searchbar at the top of the page 🙂 Here below a sample of one of these topics.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

active on fiverr forum also

Just sitting on the forum and posting drivel will NOT get you orders. Now, if you are saying, READ the forum from top to bottom to learn all you can, yes, that will help for sure.

GG

Just sitting on the forum and posting drivel

i am not saying that

Maybe by starting doing some research here in the forum or in the internet. This forum is full of tips for sellers, just type they keywords in the searchbar at the top of the page 🙂 Here below a sample of one of these topics.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

It’s helpful at fiverr as a new seller

Thanks

Archived