How can I get a quick job on fiver?

frelancerdipu

First of all, be more attentive =)) It’s Fiverr, not Fiber)

I also suspect the op intended their user name to be freelancerdipu and not frelancerdipu. And this, my friends, is the problem with so many new sellers on Fiverr.

It’s not about getting ‘a quick job’. Its about investing time and skills in creating a compelling profile and gigs based solely on your existing skills - so that when a buyer orders they have confidence in your ability to do a good job.

I also suspect the op intended their user name to be freelancerdipu and not frelancerdipu. And this, my friends, is the problem with so many new sellers on Fiverr.

It’s not about getting ‘a quick job’. Its about investing time and skills in creating a compelling profile and gigs based solely on your existing skills - so that when a buyer orders they have confidence in your ability to do a good job.

Agree with every word. Many “freelancers” try to find “quick job”, but they are not ready to work, to make efforts, to show high quality results

Thank you 😍

Slightly better, but still. it’s not Fiver, it’s Fiverr. At least write the platform’s name correctly, ffs.It’s literally written correctly 3 times in the top of this page alone (the logo, the url, the forum category).

This means you 1) pay zero attention to detail, 2) don’t care and 3) have no clue. Not indicators for a good seller.

Thank You :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s simple - Stay online 25.6 hours, send daily 11 buyer request and don’t worry if after 10 you ain’t able to send request anymore just go to the customer support and spam them, make atleast 11 tickets for this issue to be solved.

Now in the buyer request just copy generic messages and paste to all the request and don’t forget to mention this line in your buyer request offer “I want quick work, give me work”.
Spam here in the forum to each and every post that you get to see and spam the sellers on fiber too with I want work, give me work message…

I hope it helps, these are the few secret tricks no one tells just to reduce the competition believe me it works…

It’s simple - Stay online 25.6 hours, send daily 11 buyer request and don’t worry if after 10 you ain’t able to send request anymore just go to the customer support and spam them, make atleast 11 tickets for this issue to be solved.

Now in the buyer request just copy generic messages and paste to all the request and don’t forget to mention this line in your buyer request offer “I want quick work, give me work”.

Spam here in the forum to each and every post that you get to see and spam the sellers on fiber too with I want work, give me work message…

I hope it helps, these are the few secret tricks no one tells just to reduce the competition believe me it works…

Best advice ever. Very good.

Omg, that paragraph 😂

Well, I’m a new seller as well and for getting a quick job you’ve to be patient and have quality in skills to work for someone so,that your work speaks for itself.

Fiverr is a platform where you have skills you’ll get the job but making the mindset of not working hard, searching out things & improving your skills just don’t even think you’ll still get the job?

Do hardwork first then people will automatically wants your service.

Btw, I haven’t got any orders till yet, lol? be patient mann that’s the way to ultimate success

You want a quick job?

Fiverr is not the place for you.

There’s millions of users here.

There is no such thing as a quick job.

Plus, if you got a quick job, would you do a quick job on that quick job?

If so, I’d be concerned about the quality.

Quality takes time.

No quick jobs here.

You want a quick job?

Fiverr is not the place for you.

There’s millions of users here.

There is no such thing as a quick job.

Plus, if you got a quick job, would you do a quick job on that quick job?

If so, I’d be concerned about the quality.

Quality takes time.

No quick jobs here.

Gold words. Well said.

Please do not give wrong information.

Archived