How can I get an Order in 24 hours?

You can’t unless you are incredibly lucky and have found a niche market with someone waiting just for you.

Freelancing on Fiverr is like any business; it takes time, patience and perseverance to build. Some people get orders straight away, others have been here for a year and still haven’t managed to find a single customer.

Unfortunately, your gigs are in a saturated market with many, many thousands of people offering the exact same service as you, and unfortunately, with the poor English grammar in your gig title (I didn’t bother looking at the rest), the chances are that you will be overlooked for someone with a better-written gig and multiple five-star reviews.

I strongly urge you to read the forums in detail as to the kinds of things that people do wrong with their gigs to try to make them stronger and stand out in a busy market. Do NOT stay online all the time and do NOT offer unlimited revisions or 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Do NOT offer money-back guarantees or you will be taken advantage of time and again.

Everything in your gig screams desperate. Desperation puts buyers off.

Did you even look at your gig images. any free app can do better job than you. Just Look at that Messi, Bill clinton. Doesn’t look professional at all. Fiverr is not place for a ez money. If you are not even remotely serious and has no skills. Do not expect any orders.
Lying about being expert graphic designer etc… wil turn away anyone. Be geniune and maybe offer service that you can truly good at.

Removing backgrounds actually requires a lot of skill.
I found this video, and I was quite shocked to see that this guy is saying that there are FIVE gigs that don’t require any skills/knowledge. Uh, hello…?
Don’t know who this guy is, but I’m guessing this is one of those videos that so many new sellers get false hope from…

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.3dff8215435eadd800c0d454ea06ab7d.jpg

Removing backgrounds actually requires a lot of skill.

I found this video, and I was quite shocked to see that this guy is saying that there are FIVE gigs that don’t require any skills/knowledge. Uh, hello…?

Don’t know who this guy is, but I’m guessing this is one of those videos that so many new sellers get false hope from…

Thanks. I hope you are always beside me and help me.

E0049F0454B9459EAA6BC077281AE142.png.582e54687c1cb382a3996793a6a564ca.png

Archived