How can i get an order? newbie and still waiting

jannalojuco

To answer your question, many sellers do not get orders for several weeks or even months after going live. It depends on a lot of factors.

How many competitors are in your category? Some are much more competitive than others.

If you’re still waiting on your first review, it may be a good idea to keep your prices very low until you get a couple orders.

I recommend responding to buyer requests. Make sure you put in a customized, friendly but to-the-point message when responding to requests to make your offer stand out.

Once you get a few 5-star reviews you can up your prices and really get the ball rolling!

When I first started on Fiverr, I didn’t get any orders for a few weeks. On my first order I made sure it was absolutely perfect so that I could get a nice review. After I got my first review the orders started coming in more and more.

Unfortunately you really do have to have a lot of patience when you’re first starting out. Hang in there!

How can I send buyer request? By making new gig? Please help. Im not yet famillar. What I saw.is the seller request. Not the buyer 😦

Okay so I’ll speak from my personal experience. For the first week of making my gig I couldn’t see any buyer requests. In the second week I started seeing one request per day or sometimes none. Finally today I saw more than 10 requests. It may be the time period I am checking or the fact that the gig I created is getting older/seniority. I suggest checking the buyer requests page often and finding out when buyer requests show according to your timezone. Try to use all offers you have. There’s also great information here on the forum about how to make a personalised offer that will likely get you the job.

Who is flagging these posts? Let new sellers ask these questions. If there is already a thread where this has been discussed, SHARE IT. If a seller is new on fiverr then they’re new on the forums too. Y’all can be so petty on here.

thank you! Indeed you have a great personality! 🙂

Okay so I’ll speak from my personal experience. For the first week of making my gig I couldn’t see any buyer requests. In the second week I started seeing one request per day or sometimes none. Finally today I saw more than 10 requests. It may be the time period I am checking or the fact that the gig I created is getting older/seniority. I suggest checking the buyer requests page often and finding out when buyer requests show according to your timezone. Try to use all offers you have. There’s also great information here on the forum about how to make a personalised offer that will likely get you the job.

Thank you for the info! 🙂

To answer your question, many sellers do not get orders for several weeks or even months after going live. It depends on a lot of factors.

How many competitors are in your category? Some are much more competitive than others.

If you’re still waiting on your first review, it may be a good idea to keep your prices very low until you get a couple orders.

I recommend responding to buyer requests. Make sure you put in a customized, friendly but to-the-point message when responding to requests to make your offer stand out.

Once you get a few 5-star reviews you can up your prices and really get the ball rolling!

When I first started on Fiverr, I didn’t get any orders for a few weeks. On my first order I made sure it was absolutely perfect so that I could get a nice review. After I got my first review the orders started coming in more and more.

Unfortunately you really do have to have a lot of patience when you’re first starting out. Hang in there!

Thank you so much this is a great help! 🙂

Who is flagging these posts? Let new sellers ask these questions. If there is already a thread where this has been discussed, SHARE IT. If a seller is new on fiverr then they’re new on the forums too. Y’all can be so petty on here.

The OP’s post may have been flagged because it’s in the Tips for Sellers section. I’m not sure.

I’ve moved this thread to Improve My Gig, where hopefully it’ll live happily ever after.

Archived