Fiverr Forum

How can I get back my account from Restriction

Hello,
4 days ago Fiverr give me a notice for verifying my ID. I have a temporary National ID. that’s why I tried to verify with my National id and Selfie, but I failed. Then I contact with ‘‘Fiverr Help and support’’. Fiverr reply to me, do again to verify my ID with my NID. That’s why I again tried to verify with my national ID and Selfie. After 5 attempts Fiverr restricted my account.

What can I get back my account and verify?
Thanks

Contact CS again about it and explain the issue you’ve had. If you can’t contact them through the site, try through the support@fiverr.com address. If they can’t enable this account you could ask if you could create a new account and close the other one.

2 Likes

But would the OP not still have the same problem trying to verify their identity even on a new account?

Especially as there are far more steps involved in opening a new account now.

3 Likes

Possibly but Fiverr might say they’ve used up all their tries on this one. If that’s true they may allow a new account and the number tries for verifying ID could then be reset back to 5 or whatever it is. Maybe uploading the ID in the way suggested on one of the forum threads would help (maybe it depends on lighting or image quality etc.).

2 Likes