How can I get eid bonus from my Clients?

This is not a bonus site. This is a freelance site. You get paid for the service you provide. Should your buyer think your service exceptional enough to give you a tip or bonus. They will give you. You are not expected to solicit for it.

Stop looking for bonuses, concentrate on providing the service you are here for.

This is not a bonus site. This is a freelance site. You get paid for the service you provide. Should your buyer think your service exceptional enough to give you a tip or bonus. They will give you. You are not expected to solicit for it.

Stop looking for bonuses, concentrate on providing the service you are here for.

It means my service bonus

Thanks

Guest ngtechandapps

It means my service bonus

Thanks

So you want a tip that is considered a “gift” for eid? Clarify?

Guest ngtechandapps

Clarify

Yes, Thank you so much

Tips are optional. You aren’t supposed to ask for them. It would be nice to receive an eid gift from your clients, which maybe if you owned a traditional store you could have a tip jar that read “Eid gifts”, but Fiverr is not set up for that. A lot of people who purchase on Fiverr are not Muslim also and don’t know what Eid is. I would just be happy that your fast is over and maybe you’ll get Eid gifts from family members. 😃

Tips are optional. You aren’t supposed to ask for them. It would be nice to receive an eid gift from your clients, which maybe if you owned a traditional store you could have a tip jar that read “Eid gifts”, but Fiverr is not set up for that. A lot of people who purchase on Fiverr are not Muslim also and don’t know what Eid is. I would just be happy that your fast is over and maybe you’ll get Eid gifts from family members. 😃

read

Thanks

I would just be happy that your fast is over and maybe you’ll get Eid gifts from family members. 😃

Thanks for your reply

Can I get eid bonus from Clients?

Any Suggestion for me?

Thank you

Of course, you can get it and the only way is providing exceptional services to your clients. Deliver such an amazing service that your clients can’t resist themselves to leave a tip for you as an Eid gift.

Good luck!

Any Suggestion for me?

Thank you

Have you been delivering an Eid bonus to your clients? Have you been saying " thank you for your order, to celebrate Eid, please also find attached a free extra item. Happy holidays!"

Or do you just want Fiverr and your clients to give you free cash because it happens to be your preferred holiday season?

In either case, asking for tips or a bonus is considered rude across pretty much every culture. You should, therefore, just focus on maintaining the quality of your deliveries wile keping a few fingers crossed.

Of course, you can get it and the only way is providing exceptional services to your clients. Deliver such an amazing service that your clients can’t resist themselves to leave a tip for you as an Eid gift.

Good luck!

Deliver such an amazing service that your clients can’t resist themselves to leave a tip for you as an Eid gift.

If they know what an Eid gift is. Not all buyers are Muslims (a lot of them are not, nor do they have any idea about Eid gifts, since it’s neither a part of their culture nor of their religion).

Out of curiosity: does someone know if an Eid gift would be common in Israel, since that’s where Fiverr is headquartered?

Deliver such an amazing service that your clients can’t resist themselves to leave a tip for you as an Eid gift.

If they know what an Eid gift is. Not all buyers are Muslims (a lot of them are not, nor do they have any idea about Eid gifts, since it’s neither a part of their culture nor of their religion).

Out of curiosity: does someone know if an Eid gift would be common in Israel, since that’s where Fiverr is headquartered?

Out of curiosity: does someone know if an Eid gift would be common in Israel,

Probably, since you have that whole second holiest place in Islam being based in Israel. Also, there is that quite sizable number of people in Palestine…

Not all buyers are Muslims

It’s not necessary to be a Muslim to know what is Eid. I am a Muslim and I know about Christmas.

I have been working with people from all around the world since 2015 and whenever I mentioned “Eid” “Ramadan” or anything like that I never had to explain them what I am talking about.

I think, it’s more a general knowledge than being associated with a culture/religion.

Thanks for your criticism though.

It’s not necessary to be a Muslim to know what is Eid. I am a Muslim and I know about Christmas.

I have been working with people from all around the world since 2015 and whenever I mentioned “Eid” “Ramadan” or anything like that I never had to explain them what I am talking about.

I think, it’s more a general knowledge than being associated with a culture/religion.

I am a Muslim and I know about Christmas.

Sometimes it feels like Christmas is being forced down everyone’s throat, whether they’re Christians (or even religious) or not. :rofl:

To be honest, this is the first time I’ve heard of Eid. I knew of Ramadan, but not Eid, so I thought that there would be other people who had no idea what it was. 🙂

so nice of you dear you are love

whenever I mentioned “Eid” “Ramadan” or anything like that I never had to explain them what I am talking about.

While chatting with one of my vietnamese friend, when I mentioned Ramadan, fasting, and Eid, they didn’t have any idea about it. While another Aussie Viet friend knows about it. Clearly, the first person didn’t have any association with Muslims while later did! Some people may know about it but you can’t make an assumption that everyone knows about it!

Sometimes it feels like Christmas is being forced down everyone’s throat, whether they’re Christians (or even religious) or not

It’s quite true, most of the movies or series I watch had to have Christmas. 😂

If we are talking about general knowledge then you also should know for example about Shrovetide.

And even if people know about it they might not know the specifics of Eid. And certainly they are not obliged to follow or sympathise or share the same excitement with leaving extra tips.

I know it’s a big thing for the OP but it’s silly to expect buyers to leave you tips only because it’s your festive holiday. I don’t expect any additional tips just because it’s a Christmas period in my country.

Archived