Fiverr Community Forum

How can I get First Order from buyers?

Fiverr is an awesome Platform. But How to get first order.I am Totally New here.
Expert please suggest me.

4 Likes

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Try to active 24 hours on fiverr with laptop or mobile. It can help you to increase your impression and much impression can help you to show your gigs on first, second, third pages. Together with, You must send 10 buyer request daily. Be patient. Thanks

3 Likes

As a new seller. Gig marketing and buyer request is the best way to get the first order.

1 Like

HOW???

Can you explain the logic please… staying online increases impression woowww interesting and impression shows your gigs on 1st, 2nd and 3rd page, i though if you can get on 1st, 2nd or 3rd page you get more impression…

Woooww they are some really valuable tips i will definitely never dare to follow them…BTW which youtube video did you watched to get so awesome knowledge please share with all of us… we will do our duty of reporting that for sure if no one else atleast its me for sure…

Try To Sent 10 Buyer request per day with the very good description

1 Like

thank you so much for your advice

1 Like