Fiverr Community Forum

How can i get first order in fiverr?

I am Digital Marketer. I create 7 gig in my profile. But I am depressed. Please anyone give me a solution. How can i get first order?

17 Likes

Have you read through this article?

6 Likes

Always check buyer requests!

3 Likes

To get first order, the fortune plays a great role and your communication skill also…that’s my Thought

4 Likes

Send buyer request daily

3 Likes

ThanK you so much…

2 Likes

Read this I am asking about getting first order - #2 by vickiespencer

1 Like

I am always, always surprised to see “digital marketers” coming to the forum and asking how to get orders. If you are a digital marketer it is your job to attract customers for your clients or for yourself. That’s literally your area of expertise

5 Likes

Try to send buyer request every day…
Research keywords to see top 50-100 gigs and try to change…try to stay online most of the time

thanks for article link.

1 Like

make use of the buyer request frequently to get first order and build reputation

Send Buyer Request Reguarly.

Need well seo, social searching and daily 10 buyer request

1 Like

So true, I never understood this :rofl:
It feels so weird to teach them how their job works in this platform :rofl:

Check this out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

I think we should try in gig marketing so that we can get fiver permanent clients…
Thanks

Always check buyer requests and send everyday . good wishes.

Welcome to Fiverr.com,

First thing is to work on your communication skills. Do some research on other sellers, see what they are offering and their pricing packages.
Secondly, be on the lookout for buyers requests and send 10 offers against buyer requests.

2 Likes

Exactly, He must know the strategies to attract clients towards his work and how to use social media to his advantage.

2 Likes