How can i get first order, share your experience

zannat_wp

Welcome to Fiverr!

My only real bit of advice is to make sure your gigs are well written and descriptive and give the user information on everything they are looking for. Make sure the gig titles are nice and SEO friendly and you’ll start showing up on the lists.

Are you sharing your gigs remotely from Fiverr, for example on social media? Helps to share with your local community - I do on local Facebook groups etc…

Hope your first sale is close at hand!

Welcome to Fiverr!

My only real bit of advice is to make sure your gigs are well written and descriptive and give the user information on everything they are looking for. Make sure the gig titles are nice and SEO friendly and you’ll start showing up on the lists.

Are you sharing your gigs remotely from Fiverr, for example on social media? Helps to share with your local community - I do on local Facebook groups etc…

Hope your first sale is close at hand!

Nice commentary. Hope so you’re on the bank of getting your first order

If you sent 127 requests, and you didn’t got even a single order.
Then you have to change the way you write BR.
Don’t do copy/paste. Write according to the request what you understand and how you can help the buyer.
Check this

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience. -Make sure to add a friendly greeting -Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise -Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch -DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs. -Add relevant…

This might also help

[THE IMPORTANCE OF THE RIGHT MENTALITY] First, let me start out by setting the right expectations for you. You won’t magically start receiving tons of orders when you first start out. Heck, you should be prepared to receive exactly 0 orders. But you need to be persistent, this is the key. A well-known fact that has kept my motivation levels high even when I have experienced stagnation in my career is: If Nikola Tesla could fail THOUSANDS of times, then how bad is this in comparison. You h…

How long it would take to get the 1st order? the buyer requests most of the times do not completely meet my skill

buyer requests most of the times do not completely meet my skill

It means you created gig on what you do not know. That’s why BRs are not related to your skills!!

buyer requests most of the times do not completely meet my skill

It means you created gig on what you do not know. That’s why BRs are not related to your skills!!

Well, let me explain. I have created a gig for on page seo. But, mostly buyers send offers off page seo. Is that something can i do from my end?

Well, let me explain. I have created a gig for on page seo. But, mostly buyers send offers off page seo. Is that something can i do from my end?

If you can do off page SEO then you should create an attractive gig first and then select that one to send offer to buyer…

If you can do off page SEO then you should create an attractive gig first and then select that one to send offer to buyer…

Thanks rana4944 for your suggestion

Just a question can i delete a gig and create a new gig with everything similar except some changes in title? obviously a new gig image will be there, i do understand that

Thanks rana4944 for your suggestion

Just a question can i delete a gig and create a new gig with everything similar except some changes in title? obviously a new gig image will be there, i do understand that

If you have good reviews on the gig then don’t delete.

However if it is not doing well then you should create new one.

Remember write an attractive title once. It creates the Gig URL. If you change title, URL doen’t changes.

If you have good reviews on the gig then don’t delete.

However if it is not doing well then you should create new one.

Remember write an attractive title once. It creates the Gig URL. If you change title, URL doen’t changes.

Oops! I wasn’t able to to properly explain that. I wanted to know in the new gig, everything will be the same except that url…is it possible to do so? Or do i need to delete the previous one first? And i don’t have any reviews in the present gig

Oops! I wasn’t able to to properly explain that. I wanted to know in the new gig, everything will be the same except that url…is it possible to do so? Or do i need to delete the previous one first? And i don’t have any reviews in the present gig

It is better to create new one.

Archived