How can i get Fiverr success

uniquedesign9

If you want to achieve success, you have to stay online for 12 hours and always have to be active in the Fiverr Forum

If you want to achieve success, you have to stay online for 12 hours and always have to be active in the Fiverr Forum

Neither of these things will guarantee any success. Please do not give false advice.

• 1 year later...

Neither of these things will guarantee any success. Please do not give false advice.

This person already have a skill because the person now here on fiverr.

So if he want to success he have to online without online how he can success please explain me

Thanks

So if he want to success he have to online without online how he can success please explain me

Thanks

So if I stay online 24 hrs, buyer MUST buy my gig ? What nonsense is this. The only benefit that you stay online is buyer know you are online

Thanks

First of all, you are responding to a comment I made TWO YEARS ago.

Second, if you want success, you need to treat your services like a business. Sitting around, waiting for things to randomly happen, is not a viable business strategy. If you want be successful, here is some advice that I put together for sellers such as yourself:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Archived