How can I get from Level 1 seller to Level 2 seller

globalyuppie

Hey guys,

I made it to Level 1 seller about 2 months ago. Yippieh :)!

However, I never made it to Level 2 seller - yet. Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to become a Level 2 seller even though I have missed to make that second mark at first?

Advice/tips are appreciated.

Thanks!

~The Globalyuppie

@globalyuppie I was in the same predicament. I am just going on one year, didn’t get many orders, finally made Level1, and then stayed there. The key to making Level 2 is to keep pounding the Buyers Requests. Use all 10 offers every day, for a couple of weeks if you have to. What starts to happen is that people order from you, and a certain number of those people become regular customers. For example, I picked up a buyer who wanted 50 paragraphs explaining foreign language characters for a book. I cranked out 50 orders in a few days, and volia, I was Level 2. Then, you start to see your gig on the first page of High Rated for your gig category. Then, you blow up. I have to go on vacation every couple of weeks just because I am overbooked. Hope this helps. Good luck!

• 6 months later...

Reply to @theratypist: It wasn’t recently changed in wording, but when I turned level 2 they didn’t enforce it. I got my 50th complete order a couple of days after the 2 month mark. Somewhere on the forums I have seen a recent mention of this saying that Fiverr does now require the orders to complete in 60 days. I’m just not sure. If I find out for sure, I’ll try to make a post about it.

Archived