How can i get huge traffic in my gig

seosmm_service

How can your gig be AdSense Safe? I hired a gig like yours and lost my adsense account.

Maybe you’d get more sales if you explain people what you do to drive traffic. People want to know what they’re buying, they don’t want surprises.

Also, create more gigs, and not just for traffic driving. Find out other things you want to do.

Has the Adsense situation improved? There were instances where competitors would deliberately hit a rival’s blog with low quality bot traffic to get their Adsense disabled. I guess this is what they mean when someone says that the economy is bad. Personally, I’ve noticed that the conversions are better for personal affiliate banners than CPM advertising via Adsense.

You can promote your gig through facebook groups which is one of the easiest ways to generate high quality traffic to Fiverr.

Help promote your gig through various venue not only benefit your own gig because of increae in sales, but also benefits the Fiverr community as a whole.

More exposure to Fiverr means more potential buyers for everyone’s gig on Fiverr. At the end of the day we are a integral part of Fiverr.

RE : people make money even if nobody buys anything

A bit of an overstretch (because they are buying potential leads, if not sales), but I get what you are trying to say.

If you have a niche blog, you could get more from direct ad sales from other advertising brokers who offer monthly banner ad services to their advertisers.

Adsense is good for those who have the proper niche.

I have a blog about Betta fish, it has barely 10 blog articles and one landing page, this gets not more than a paltry 800 visitors daily, it still adds ~14$/day to my Adsense. Compared to this, my other technical blog about web development which gets millions of views, is hosted on a dedicated server, simply makes the latter look like a high IQ kid who is working at McDonalds.

Keywords related to small businesses which sell tangible products average around 8$/click while keywords which revolve around knowledge based communities (how to blogs) get very less monies, comparatively.

Good keywords pay well. Offbeat things like pet accessories, gourmet pet food, organic pH stabilizer herbs for Betta fish tanks and until recently, even those anti-Ebola rubber suits, things like that paid good simply because the advertisers had a tangible product that they wanted to sell off within a short window of opportunity. They were trying to cash in on the Ebola scare so they were setting up one page landing pages selling those yellow suits, and they needed quick traffic to get quick conversions from advertising their landing pages on other blogs in the niche, via Adwords. It is keywords like these that pay more to bloggers who blog about offbeat things. Keep an eye on Adwords rate for keywords and set up your niche blogs accordingly.

Ref : http://www.businessinsider.in/Some-Dallas-Halloween-Stores-Are-Selling-Out-Of-Hazmat-Suits-So-People-Can-Dress-Like-Theyre-Avoiding-Ebola/articleshow/44829602.cms

I started reading reports of people trying to sell Ebola suits, so I set up a health blog, wrote a dozen articles, added my Adsense code to it, it worked.

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/article4475898.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Ebolasuits.jpg

I definitely wont it passive income though. It’s like investing in stocks. You need to invest time in watching the markets and make your moves. For the moves I made, 14$/day passive income is way less considering that I was spending time setting this up in lieu of using my time doing active programming jobs which pay that much per hour. Plus, if the keyword loses traction in search results, which it will, then the trickle income evaporates.

The costs of setting these niche blogs were less simply because I did it all myself. If someone had hired a freelancer to do it for them (keyword research, domain buying, hosting setup, blog setup, content writing, content posting, adding Adsnese, doing some backlink work), their profit margin would have been even less. This is why I am not a big fan of Adsense as a source of passive income. I am an affiliate for certain hosting products and Aweber and these businesses pay recurring commissions for the sales I make. I find these to be more lucrative source of passive income than Adsense since the revenues do not fluctuate with keyword demand, traffic supply and various google ranking algorithms. Once you register a sale to your name, that commission is yours for life, that’s true passive income. That’s why I removed all Adsense ads from my technical blogs and replaced them with my personal affiliate banners. Adsense was a waste of online real estate for a high traffic technical blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived