How can I get job? [posts with gig links are moved to My Fiverr Gigs]

Please help me anyone for increasing my gig rating and attract buyers. Gigs link:

https://www.fiverr.com/amomensarker/1500-words-for-you?from_buyers_hp_rv=1

https://www.fiverr.com/amomensarker/draw-2d-cad-drawing-from-pdf-image-sketch?from_buyers_hp_rv=1

First what is a B-sc…in your profile, please write out if that is your degree what the degree is.

Also I do not know what you are selling for you typing gig, it does not make any sense. YOur video says you will be a virtual assistant for typing stuff, but I am confused why would anyone need anything typed up?

Are you trying to say that a buyer can send you 2 pages of handwritten notes and you will type it up? Or are you saying you will be a virtual assistant and do lots of different tasks all equaling 1500 words?

I think you need to be more clear. And I also do not understand what you mean when you say for free you will receive a scan pdf part.

Then on your CAD gig, I think you need to have a sample in your portfolio of a before and after. That one sample you have looks too fake. If you are saying that you can make a CAD drawing from an image, let me see that close up side by side, a photo that someone gave you and the CAD drawing.

i also make account and some gig in fiverr but have only one bayer review and now bayer not contact i need jobs i am a telecommunication engineering students. so what i do and plz cheak my gig that what wrong in them
https://www.fiverr.com/users/cricketer123/manage_gigs

Reply to @sincere18: Thanks for your nice observation. Would you rewrite for me my gigs description and profile description.

Reply to @amomensarker: YOu are welcome.

Sorry, I cannot do the work for you.

Your profile just needs you to write our your degree and just reread what I wrote…you simply need to be clear and say what you are actually selling in your gigs.

And for your CAD ad another real sample before/after.

Reply to @amomensarker:
You can hire a person to edit/write the description for you.

Reply to @cricketer123: well, a few things…your English is not so good, so I would get rid of any of the writing gigs. Also for your graphic design gig, your samples are very bad, they are blurry and bitmapped. A buyer is going to think those are not your real samples and wonder if you are really any good if you cannot have clear pictures up there as a sample.

Hi, how are you? I have rewritten my gig description and title. Would you read it and suggest me? Thanks.

Please read it:

I will do your typing job for $5

Hi,
Are you so busy with your other projects that you cannot manage time for typing? Are you looking for someone to complete your type related work? If the answer is yes, then you can feel free to contact with me. I have over seven years’ experience working in Microsoft Word.

I will type from PDF, Images, any kind of Scanned document or Handwriting to Microsoft Word. I will take $5 for every four pages typed.

The benefits you get:
Work with maximum caution
Revision as your demand
After the work is completed as quickly as possible, I will return to you.

Please inbox me with details before placing an order if your requirement is not listed above.

Thanks a lot for watching my gig.

N.B. - Please do not provide any bad quality PDF, Images and scanned document.

Reply to @sincere18: Hi, how are you? I have rewritten my gig description and title. Would you read it and suggest me? Thanks.

Please read it:

I will do your typing job for $5

Hi,
Are you so busy with your other projects that you cannot manage time for typing? Are you looking for someone to complete your type related work? If the answer is yes, then you can feel free to contact with me. I have over seven years’ experience working in Microsoft Word.

I will type from PDF, Images, any kind of Scanned document or Handwriting to Microsoft Word. I will take $5 for every four pages typed.

The benefits you get:
Work with maximum caution
Revision as your demand
After the work is completed as quickly as possible, I will return to you.

Please inbox me with details before placing an order if your requirement is not listed above.

Thanks a lot for watching my gig.

N.B. - Please do not provide any bad quality PDF, Images and scanned document.