Fiverr Forum

How can i get many order in fiver

how can i get many order in fiverr please say me

once you find the fiverr algorithm you will get orders so find it but no one knows

detective :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

try to share gig on social media and send buyer request and try to make one gig not more and work on it when you get orders on gig you can make other gigs i observed top sellers have only one or two gigs and getting lot of order every day

Try to be contributing meaningful and logical response to post on fiverr forum by doing this many people will get to know about you and the gig you offer.
Also, try to respond to messages put across to you. I.e response time should also be looked into.

Also try to create a meaningful Gigs and publicize your various gigs on social medias.
Try also to satisfied your clients whenever they order your gigs by so doing they will be happy patronizing you and brings more people to like your gigs.

try this. I am also trying now :grinning::grinning::grinning:. because I got exhausted after trying so many ideas of getting order.
tenor

Don’t share a gig anywhere try to do work best and get 5 star must, then you will get more orders, because when buyers see your gigs and reviews 5 star, then definitely they will order you.

I joined fiverr in jan 2018 I completed my first order with 5 stars , but there are no any other order so far.