How can i get more buyer and more sell?

atiaferdous

Have you conducted an internet search, and read the many articles from professional marketers about how to market a business?

If not, I recommend that you start there.

Your gigs are a business. Treat them as such. Do your research. Build a marketing plan. YOU are responsible for learning how to do this. We will not be able to do your work for you.

i am also new here and want some perfect tips about more selling…good luck… https://www.fiverr.com/menapower

@menapower Here you are again doing the same thing. :roll_eyes:

Read the guidelines before you get yourself suspended.

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

Have you conducted an internet search, and read the many articles from professional marketers about how to market a business?

If not, I recommend that you start there.

Your gigs are a business. Treat them as such. Do your research. Build a marketing plan. YOU are responsible for learning how to do this. We will not be able to do your work for you.

But what type of marketing? ??please tell me marketing details

But what type of marketing? ??please tell me marketing details

please tell me marketing details

I cannot do your work for you.

Please take the time to conduct an internet search for “how to market my business”. You will find thousands of great articles that will teach you how to market your gigs as a business. Good luck!

Share your gig and profile in soc. media (mostly on twitter and tumbler)

Coz you designer, also share on Artstation and DeviantArt (Artstation better for views)

Important: always add tags to your sharing content

great …thanks to help others

• 2 weeks later...

(it’s a same issue for every new seller)

My suggestion :

LET GO OF FIVERR - and think of your business as a brand.

And what do BRAND DO? think business!!

Go create your own website/blog or social media channel and promote your gig crazy. And if possible; i would recommend that you go for google adwords.

Because TRAFFIC IS THE KEY!!

And if possible; i would recommend that you go for google adwords.

Good tips but careful there. Best recommendation to any user is to check Fiverr’s ToS in their entirety, before taking any action.

Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the AdWords platform.

No, please don´t spend your time telling me how to use AdWords because I don´t intend to violate Fiverr´s ToS.

My post was just intended to keep others who don´t want to jeopardize their accounts unintentionally from doing it, I haven´t been looking for advice, my business works just fine without AdWords, thank you, though.

Archived